The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by preetg97
You'll be okay, I promise! The hotel is amazing so I had a hot bath to make myself feel better :biggrin: good luck though

Haha, good idea, I may have to do that too! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great :smile: x
Original post by mercuryman
good luck for the interview at plymouth tomorrow guys!
Lets all smash this!

That's the spirit! :biggrin:
Reply 1982
really quick question for Manchester/ where ever your interview may be did you take a bag/ smart tote with you? I'm just a bit conscious that I have all my exam certificates/ ID etc and I don't know where to put it. I'm also gonna have to have my phone with me during the process and I have no pockets on my blazer. Please help I'm getting into a right state about this whole bag/no bag situation lol!
Reply 1983
Original post by A41
really quick question for Manchester/ where ever your interview may be did you take a bag/ smart tote with you? I'm just a bit conscious that I have all my exam certificates/ ID etc and I don't know where to put it. I'm also gonna have to have my phone with me during the process and I have no pockets on my blazer. Please help I'm getting into a right state about this whole bag/no bag situation lol!

Take a bag, I did??
Original post by GS98
Take a bag, I did??

Hey do we need to take our GCSE certificates as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1985
Original post by Pikki1234
Hey do we need to take our GCSE certificates as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it tells us all this in the email??
Reply 1986
Original post by GS98
Take a bag, I did??

sorry to look awkward af but what type of bag was it... I'm already wearing a black work dress and blazer so don't want to look like I'm trying too hard to be something I'm not!:colondollar:
Original post by A41
sorry to look awkward af but what type of bag was it... I'm already wearing a black work dress and blazer so don't want to look like I'm trying too hard to be something I'm not!:colondollar:

Breathe. Take a bag that fits your stuff in nicely and is convenient to carry around, and stop panicking. They're hardly going to be sitting in the interview room like "man she crushed that interview, what an amazing candidate" "yeah but omfg did you see her bag, she definitely thinks shes a spice" "yeh ok fair point, send the reject email, that bag would never have worked with scrubs anyway"
Reply 1988
Original post by A41

It was an 1000 pound Gucci bag.......Not, just my school side bag ahaha....
KCL interview! So happy to finally get one!
Reply 1990
Original post by KingKatie
Breathe. Take a bag that fits your stuff in nicely and is convenient to carry around, and stop panicking. They're hardly going to be sitting in the interview room like "man she crushed that interview, what an amazing candidate" "yeah but omfg did you see her bag, she definitely thinks shes a spice" "yeh ok fair point, send the reject email, that bag would never have worked with scrubs anyway"

Hahaha thank you ... and you're reply made me giggle!
Anyone else freaking out as much as me haha? Can't do anything :frown:
Interview from Kings!!
Predicted A*A*A
AS: 4 As
UKCAT: 660 Band 2
Original post by zoebuon
KCL interview! So happy to finally get one!

awesome!!
what are ur stats if you dont mind me asking? and is it undergrad? :smile:
KCL interview! So happy!
Reply 1995
Kings interview too on Jan 13th!
KCL interview too!! Congrats and good luck!!
do you guys mind posting your stats? havent heard back yet :frown:
Reply 1998
Just waiting on Bristol and Birmingham now!
Original post by urteeththo
do you guys mind posting your stats? havent heard back yet :frown:

UKCAT 680 band 2
IB predicted 41
Biology HL 7
CHemistry HL 7
Economics HL 7
Math SL 7
English SL 6

Latest