The Student Room Group

Do you like your motherland ?

Scroll to see replies

Yes I like my motherland, Pakistan. :smile:
Original post by teenhorrorstory
I was wondering,how many people actually like their motherland(the place they were born/where they can trace their ancestry to)

I'm Nigerian,despite the numerous problems in the country, I still love it. Heartbreaking to see what's becoming of the country with Boko haram and all.

Born in Germany but would call myself a proud Pakistani. I absolutely love my motherland Pakistan, so what if its a poor or not secure country? Its my country and I love it to bits! I do also also have a special bond with Germany because I was born and brought up there. But Pakistan is Pakistan! Patriotic Pakistani for life! ♡♡
(edited 9 years ago)
Not really. I wouldn't say I'm patriotic.
The thread isnt about patriotism

But I really felt like someone wanted to know about people 's loyalty. Maybe That's just my imagination. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
Born in Germany but would call myself a proud Pakistani. I absolutely love my motherland Pakistan, so what if its a poor or not secure country? Its my country and I love it to bits! I do also also have a special bond with Germany because I was born and brought up there. But Pakistan is Pakistan! Patriotic Pakistani for life! ♡♡

Haha cool

Gotten quite mixed responses on Pakistan
Haha cool

Gotten quite mixed responses on Pakistan

What do you mean lol?

Quick Reply

Latest