The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015

Scroll to see replies

Okay that's good
you don't have to do anything do you? theyll just pay it for you on your behalf
London Met anyone :biggrin:
Is there a Nutrition group (on Facebook) for Nottingham I can join?
Reply 464
I haven't seen one, but I'd join one.
Reply 465
There is a Dietetics group on Facebook for Hertfordshire if you search for it! I don't think I am allowed to post the link on here I'm afraid!
Hello! I have applied for Nutrition and Dietetics!
Original post by chlo0210
Hello! I have applied for Nutrition and Dietetics!

I'm applying for MNUTR Nutrition and dietetics at uni of notts! 😊☺😃

What made you choose this course?
Original post by Clairet90
Hi! Im doing an access to science course at the min and applying for Dietetics 2015. Have a draft of my PS but so many assignments to do at the min going to get it finished and submitted end of the month. Im applying to Leeds Met, Chester, Cardiff, Herts and not sure of my 5th yet. Has anyone been to an open day at Coventry yet and how did it compare to others youve been to?

Any other mature students in a similar position?

Claire

Hi Claire,

I am in your position now a year on- how did you get on in the assess course? Which uni did you end up going to?
Thanks,
Kirsty
I have just heard from Nottingham too, the letter came in the post but my UCAS hasn't changed at all? In your Notts letter did it tell you any information about the format of the interview because I don't think they have given me any information about the actual interview - like/; is it a panel interview, MMI, group???
I've just sent my application tonight. Applied for Nutritiond and Dietetics, Nutrition and Food Science and just Nutrition at Nottingham and then Nutrition, Diet and Lifestyle at SHU.

I've just dropped out of a midwifery degree and because I'll be 20 at the end of September I don't want to be moving away just starting in halls again 🙈 Glad I've found a forum for these. So nervous waiting to hear for replies. Way more than I was with my UCAS last year
Reply 471
Hi! What was the interview about? I apply for Coventry too and I don t know what to expect for
Original post by stef26
Hi! What was the interview about? I apply for Coventry too and I don t know what to expect for

Coventry interview wasn't as bad as I expected. All I'll say it's very unique

Original post by sophiecorah
I've just sent my application tonight. Applied for Nutritiond and Dietetics, Nutrition and Food Science and just Nutrition at Nottingham and then Nutrition, Diet and Lifestyle at SHU.

I've just dropped out of a midwifery degree and because I'll be 20 at the end of September I don't want to be moving away just starting in halls again 🙈 Glad I've found a forum for these. So nervous waiting to hear for replies. Way more than I was with my UCAS last year

Aw I've applied for Nutrition at Uni of notts and nutrition and dietetics there..

Also applied for dietetics at Coventry and done my interview
Had an offer for nutrition diet and lifestyles at Sheffield Hallam!! Not heard a thing from Nottingham yet
Original post by harhibo
Anyone heard from kings yet ??

Hey, just been stalking this thread as a prospective student for 2016 entry. If you don't mind answering, I just wanted to ask what the format of the Kings interview was like and any tips?

Many thank!
Hi ladies ! :smile:

anyone can give some advice on what to expect for dietetic interviews at Kings and surrey?

thank you
x
Hi everyone :smile:
I'm applying to kings, surrey, plymouth and Hertfordshire to start sept 2016. Any good advice to help me through the interviews?

Thank you
Hey,

I had an Interview for Nutrition and Dietetics last Wednesday, 27/01/16 at Sutton Bonington, Notts. I know its so soon but has anyone had any feedback yet? They said it will be a yes or no answer within a few days and if not, you are on the maybe list and will know at the end of March/ Start of April. I had to do that last year and realllly do not want to do that again!

Thanks xx
Has anyone had an interview at Glasgow Caledonian? :smile: If so, what can I expect to be asked or do you have any advice? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending