The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lxxx
Omg guys I just got an email now with an offer from BFD uni ! I'm so happy so sorry to hear about the tejections however I think the alternative course is something you should Defo consider!

Well done! I'm still waiting to hear, what's the offer for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 141
Original post by ollynicky
Well done! I'm still waiting to hear, what's the offer for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Adult nursing im just so happy Iv waited since December
Original post by lxxx
Adult nursing im just so happy Iv waited since December

Aww well done, you got the email late haha! I've just got an email of them and it was only about accommodation haha! I'm still waiting since December too but for children's nursing!

Again well done, you should be proud! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 143
Aw thanks im sure you'll get in because they must have handed out rejections by now?
Original post by lxxx
Aw thanks im sure you'll get in because they must have handed out rejections by now?

Thank you I hope so! I've heard of a few rejections so I'm hoping it could possibly be good for me! Is this your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 145
Yeah I got accepted At Leeds too but Im going to take this offer at bradford
Original post by lxxx
Yeah I got accepted At Leeds too but Im going to take this offer at bradford

Aww well done, that's really good! Hopefully I'll see you if I get a place ha! Will you be moving there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 147
I'm
From bradford anyway and aw yeah hopefully I will do!
:smile:
Original post by lxxx
I'm
From bradford anyway and aw yeah hopefully I will do!
:smile:

Oh I see! Well good luck with everything then! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
Thanks alot and good luck to you too!
Original post by dopenojoke
Aww :frown: did they offer you an alternative course? Also email them back asking for feedback as they give you details about your performance on your interview!

Yeah they did! They offer it to everyone who doesn't get a place on nursing... I'm not taking it though just gonna reapply in September if I don't get an offer from another place :smile: I will email them now thank you!
Original post by dopenojoke
Oh no :frown: I hope you're not feeling too down. Yeah I got an email from them to do the alternative course but I've done some research on it and a lot of students have said it's not very good. Do you know if this course will eventually let us do nursing if we complete it cos I'm very iffy about it.

OH and guys make sure you email them back and ask for feedback because they gave me a detailed explanation as to why I haven't been offered a place and told me how my performance was so if you guys wanna know then email them!

heyy, I have also heard the same but I think I might take it on and then do that transfer with the internal form and hopefully get in to nursing and then do 4 years altogether so like 1 year for this alternative course and then 3 years for nursing , or you can do this course for 3 years and then do 2 more years as a postgraduate onto Childrens/adult or mental health nursing... just really hope it works out really gutted but oh well!! :frown:
hi every one I have just got an offer for childrens nursing :-) sooo happy has any one else for child? xx
Original post by pippy030
hi every one I have just got an offer for childrens nursing :-) sooo happy has any one else for child? xx

Well done!! That's really good I so want an offer for children's haha! But honestly well done! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could I just ask - those who have been rejected, how did you find out? Did you get an email directly from the uni or from UCAS? Its just so I know what too look out for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could I just ask - those who have been rejected, how did you find out? Did you get an email directly from the uni or from UCAS? Its just so I know what too look out for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an email from the uni yesterday then it got updated on ucas this morning :smile:
Original post by bethellenx
I got an email from the uni yesterday then it got updated on ucas this morning :smile:

Thanks for the reply and okay I'll look out for any reply for them! Every time I check I get a sick feeling haha nightmare!

Posted from TSR Mobile
i heard pretty quickly that I had got a place I had my interview on monday and I found out last night I have heard back so quickly :-) xxx
Thanks for the reply and okay I'll look out for any reply for them! Every time I check I get a sick feeling haha nightmare!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an email too with the rejection, have you still bot heard from them I hope they accept you I really do honestly good luck!!!! X
Original post by pippy030
i heard pretty quickly that I had got a place I had my interview on monday and I found out last night I have heard back so quickly :-) xxx

oooo congratulations, really happy for you, ive been waiting since November and got the rejection yesterday soo upset butt oh well!!! wish you all the best x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending