The Student Room Group

Bradford university nursing interview

Has anybody done interview for bradford

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes I had interview few days ago.They gave me 15 minutes slot and asked three questions.First question she asked me what could be the challenges if you are working in research department I said could be lack of funds and resources.secondly she asked tell me any personal experience when you helped someone and how did you feel,I forgot third question but all were like basic questions really.I have been offered a place for 2021.
Reply 2
you have been offered a place already
wow
Hi guys

I just recieved my offer for Bradford University to study mental health nursing in sep 22!

Any one doing same course at same time??
Hi. I am hopefully be in this intake. Got my interview tomorrow. Have you had your interview?
Hi

Good luck! Yes i had my interview few weeks ago! So you studying mental health nursing sep 2022?!im nervous and excited! How you feeling?
Original post by Anayaanaya
Hi

Good luck! Yes i had my interview few weeks ago! So you studying mental health nursing sep 2022?!im nervous and excited! How you feeling?

Do they take few weeks after the interview to make an offer ?
Hi

It wasn't too long, about 2 weeks i think.

You applied for same course?
Hi guys

I just recieved my offer for Bradford University to study mental health nursing in sep 22!

Any one doing same course at same time??

Hey @Anayaanaya :smile:

Congrats on the offer! If you have any questions about the course or the University in general please just ask

Becky
Reply 9
Original post by University of Bradford

Congrats on the offer! If you have any questions about the course or the University in general please just ask

Becky

Hi Becky, how long does it take for Bradford university to come back to you after your interview for Adult Nursing?
Original post by Stacy992
Hi Becky, how long does it take for Bradford university to come back to you after your interview for Adult Nursing?

They was really quick about 2 weeks
They was really quick about 2 weeks

Okay, Thanks

What did they ask u in the interview?
Original post by obehi1255
What did they ask u in the interview?

Unfortunately nobody can give you exact questions or answer to what they where asked at there interviews.

You'll probably be asked for example :-
1) why you want to be a adult nurse rather than say children/ mental health/ midwifery nurse.
2) why this particular university chosen to study your course
3) how would you deal with a irated patient or there relatives
4) how would you cope with the like of feeling stressed
5) how would you cope with a bereavement while you are on shift especially if you have been treating this patient and still be professional as a nurse
6) MNC code of practice would be useful to read up on
7) the 6 C's of nursing
8) read up on your personal statement incase you asked anything about it.

Didn't you get anything sent to you from the university on what you are to research and revise on for the interview as that is the best place to start from.

A NHS registered midwife

Becky

@University of Bradford - Faculty representatives

Hi, is it possible to get an example timetable for Adult Nursing in September. Just wanted to know how many days a week we are expected to be onsite and if we will be on placement and still attend classes in the same week
@University of Bradford - Faculty representatives

Hi, is it possible to get an example timetable for Adult Nursing in September. Just wanted to know how many days a week we are expected to be onsite and if we will be on placement and still attend classes in the same week

Hello @Stacy992 :smile:

If you contact the faculty admin on [email protected] they should be able to help you with this :smile:

Thanks,

Becky
Hello @Stacy992 :smile:

If you contact the faculty admin on [email protected] they should be able to help you with this :smile:

Thanks,

Becky

@University of Bradford Thanks Becky
Hi friends here,
A friend of my just through with his interview for Bsc in adult nursing in university of Bradford.
His result was 15/30 immediately after the interview.
What’s school requirement and how do they grade?
Is it likely for him to be given admission?
Pls I need you guys feedback.
Thank you.
Original post by Calculus01
Hi friends here,
A friend of my just through with his interview for Bsc in adult nursing in university of Bradford.
His result was 15/30 immediately after the interview.
What’s school requirement and how do they grade?
Is it likely for him to be given admission?
Pls I need you guys feedback.
Thank you.

Hi
I had an interview with bradford this morning for adult nursing.
I dont think there is a scoring system as no one was writing stuff down when I was answering questions.
Have you recieved an offer from the uni yet...
Original post by Aiysha120
Hi
I had an interview with bradford this morning for adult nursing.
I dont think there is a scoring system as no one was writing stuff down when I was answering questions.
Have you recieved an offer from the uni yet...

Yes.,
The school offered him public health.
However, MMU has offered him Adult nursing
What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending