The Student Room Group

Bradford University nursing 2022

Would like to chat to anyone attending this university to stidy nursing in sep 2022.

I have just been offered a place for mental health nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I have just submitted my application and am starting to prep for any interviews. I am looking to study adult nursing. What sort of questions were you asked about in your interview? :smile:
Reply 2
Inboxed you :-))
Got offered a place for adult nursing 💃
Reply 4
Original post by hgardeevans
Got offered a place for adult nursing 💃

At Bradford? For sep 2022?!
Yeah
Reply 6
Wow congratulations! Do you use whatsapp?
Hi guys quick question did any of you guys get rejected by Leeds plz lmk. It’s my first rejection and I haven’t heard back from any of the others I’m applying for child nursing
Yes i did but for Adult Nursing. They didnt give a reason either just sent a generic email to me
Reply 9
Original post by Ineedurhelp!
Hi guys quick question did any of you guys get rejected by Leeds plz lmk. It’s my first rejection and I haven’t heard back from any of the others I’m applying for child nursing

Same I got rejected from Leeds for children nursing as well.
Have you heard back from Bradford?
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi, I currently have an online interview next week for adult nursing. Do you have any interview tips that can help me, I’m very anxious about it. What type of questions/ areas do they cover in the interview?
Original post by Cephora7
Hi, I currently have an online interview next week for adult nursing. Do you have any interview tips that can help me, I’m very anxious about it. What type of questions/ areas do they cover in the interview?

I am not sure if this will be helpful for you but the questions for child nursing was quite generic such as what makes a good children's nurse and it was more focused on 'you' and why you choose the course.
Original post by Min46283
I am not sure if this will be helpful for you but the questions for child nursing was quite generic such as what makes a good children's nurse and it was more focused on 'you' and why you choose the course.

Thank you for the help I really appreciate it.
Yeah I got an offer back from Bradford x
Has anyone had an interview with Bradford university for September intake Adult Nursing. What questions were you asked
Original post by Stacy992
Has anyone had an interview with Bradford university for September intake Adult Nursing. What questions were you asked

Yes
Yes
Hey, if anyone has any questions about our Nursing courses please do just ask and I'll do my best to help! :smile:

In the meantime you can find lots of useful information here.

Becky
Hi what were you asked ive got an interview coming up soon :smile:
Very nervous..
Original post by Aiysha120
Hi what were you asked ive got an interview coming up soon :smile:
Very nervous..

Morning @Aiysha120

Good luck with the interview, I'm sure you'll do great! :smile:

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending