The Student Room Group

Liverpool/Exeter/Newcastle?

Hey,

I just wanted to know which university out of Liverpool/Exeter/Newcastle is the best for computer science in terms of graduate prospects and which degree is best for software engineering or cloud computing. Also, I would appreciate it if you could mention which of them has the best nightlife and social opportunities. Thanks!
(edited 9 years ago)
Have you tried the course comparer on Unistats? Unistats has a list of factors such as graduate employment after the course for you to directly compare to each other.
Reply 2
Yeah I checked that... but I just wanted to know from personal experience :smile:
Original post by Olympus
Hey,

I just wanted to know which university out of Liverpool/Exeter/Newcastle is the best for computer science in terms of graduate prospects and which degree is best for software engineering or cloud computing. Also, I would appreciate it if you could mention which of them has the best nightlife and social opportunities. Thanks!

You can search your course for the places you're applying on UniStats.

Exeter (not much info on this one) -
unistats.ac.uk/Subjects/Overview/10007792FT-UFS3ECSECS15_I400/ReturnTo/Search

Liverpool - http://unistats.ac.uk/Subjects/Overview/10006842FT-BSC_CSC/ReturnTo/Search

Newcastle -
http://unistats.ac.uk/Subjects/Overview/10007799FT-objid50024749/ReturnTo/Search

I love Newcastle simply because it's friendly and the nightlife is great! Have you checked the course websites to see if there are any modules based on programming and cloud computing?

Also apologise for suggesting something already mentioned, I loaded the reply page before this thread had any posts! :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
will take a look... thanks a lot :smile:
Original post by Olympus
Hey,

Liverpool and Newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending