The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nescafe Gold Blend.
It's funny though, it never tastes as good as it does when I drink it on work experience at the vets. Hmm....
Whittards chocolate mint flavoured coffee. It's lush.
Their Rich Hazlenut one is pretty nice too.
Frappucino (i.e. not coffee at all! :p: ) Costa's Frescatos are better though :biggrin:
Reply 23
black coffee no sugar.. or frapaccino if i'm in a naughty mood..
Double expresso is good when you need a hit. Otherwise its just the normal for me.
Reply 25
It's all about Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee :smile:
Amaretto coffee :love:
Reply 27
rozzy
i love floater coffee...where they have hot black coffee at the bottom and then pour cold cream on the top....and the cream sits on the coffee...and theres two layers its soooo preetty! and when you drink it the cold cream and the warm coffee mix and yummmmm

Wait, isn't that a liqueur coffee? I usually have that with Irish whisky in.

I usually drink Cafe Direct 3065 (instant), but I have many coffees - Jamaican, Kenyan, Cream. Can't beat a good coffee (or tea, for that matter).
Reply 28
Too much caffeine gives me blasphospasms (eye-lid twitches). I found this out during a period of having 3 cups of strong black coffee (i.e. 3 spoonfulls of coffee in each) a day. I had a similar problem after drinking 2 litres of Lucozade in a day.

I was at my aunties and I was knackered so I needed a pick me up in terms of coffee. All she had was decaf, which I've always viewed as the coffee for pansies and women :p:. However, to my amazement, it was acutally quite nice :eek: Think it was Tesco's own as well :s:.
Caribbean liquor coffee, otherwise Assam tea. :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Caribbean liquor coffee, otherwise Assam tea. :biggrin:

As well as coffee I also like herbal teas. Homemade ones are much better than the ones you buy in packets though. Simply strain herb leaves for a great taste. My favourite is Lemon Balm which has been said to improve longetivity.
Reply 31
I'll have any of it.

Reason some girls won't like coffee is because they might have 'super taste buds' (a lot more then normal) so it will just taste bitter. These are only really found to be with the fairer sex.
Reply 32
'Death of a Joyce scholar'
Wait, isn't that a liqueur coffee? I usually have that with Irish whisky in.

I usually drink Cafe Direct 3065 (instant), but I have many coffees - Jamaican, Kenyan, Cream. Can't beat a good coffee (or tea, for that matter).

yeah, i think it's supposed to have irish whisky in...but i never do lol!

Latest