The Student Room Group

Favourite places to visit in York as a student

Hi everyone,

My name is Katie and I am one of the student ambassadors at York St John. We are putting this thread together to find out what some of your favorite places to visit in York to give some of our new and current students ideas of places they must visit whilst studying at YSJ.

One of my favourite places to visit is Coffee Culture which is a small café along Goodramgate. They do good food and definitely a nice friendly place to visit.

Looking forward to hearing some of your favourite places to visit or if your not a current student where are you looking forward to visiting the most?

Katie :smile: (Senior Student Ambassador)
Original post by YSJstudents
Hi everyone,

My name is Katie and I am one of the student ambassadors at York St John. We are putting this thread together to find out what some of your favorite places to visit in York to give some of our new and current students ideas of places they must visit whilst studying at YSJ.

One of my favourite places to visit is Coffee Culture which is a small café along Goodramgate. They do good food and definitely a nice friendly place to visit.

Looking forward to hearing some of your favourite places to visit or if your not a current student where are you looking forward to visiting the most?

Katie :smile: (Senior Student Ambassador)

Hi Katie!

My favorite places to visit in York are the two local climbing gyms (Red Goat & Freeklime), they both have a really nice atmosphere! I am part of the Mountaineering Club at YSJ, so its nice to be able to go climbing with other students. Its also great for anyone who is wanting to try climbing for the first time, as they are both very beginner friendly. I started climbing in my second year (im now in my fourth), even though i was very scared of heights but I am so happy that I did!

I also like the small coffee shops down by the minster, they have great prices too!

Suzan (Senior Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest