The Student Room Group

White hot rage.

Why do make the decision to drive at 45mph on a 60mph road? The mind boggles. What are they thinking?

"Oh, what's that? The speed limit's 60? Well, I'll just go ahead and do a fraction of that because I'm an absolute ****ing pleb-tier imbecile whose very existence is a ****ty smear across every plane of existence. Not like these mugs behind me want to get home before Christmas anyway"?

MY WRATH IS SO SUPER-HEATED AND DENSE IT WILL SURELY COLLAPSE IN ON ITSELF INTO A SINGULARITY SO PURE WITH RAGE IT THREATENS TO TEAR THE VERY FABRIC OF TIME AND SPACE ASUNDER THEREBY STRIPPING THE UNIVERSE OF ANY JOY AND HAPPINESS.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sorry I don't really know what this thread is about. Have a ridiculous rant or something.
Reply 2
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Sorry I don't really know what this thread is about. Have a ridiculous rant or something.

Yeah, that's my response to the original post.
Maybe they're new drivers?
Carpe Vinum must be up then.

Carpe Vinum must be up then.

She already had 10 for breakfast, she full now
I just hate most people in general.
Reply 6
maybe they're scared

EDIT:
i don't blame them if this is what your road rage is like
Why do make the decision to drive at 45mph on a 60mph road? The mind boggles. What are they thinking?

"Oh, what's that? The speed limit's 60? Well, I'll just go ahead and do a fraction of that because I'm an absolute ****ing pleb-tier imbecile whose very existence is a ****ty smear across every plane of existence. Not like these mugs behind me want to get home before Christmas anyway"?

MY WRATH IS SO SUPER-HEATED AND DENSE IT WILL SURELY COLLAPSE IN ON ITSELF INTO A SINGULARITY SO PURE WITH RAGE IT THREATENS TO TEAR THE VERY FABRIC OF TIME AND SPACE ASUNDER THEREBY STRIPPING THE UNIVERSE OF ANY JOY AND HAPPINESS.

Going too slowly is relative. On a nice straight, spacious road in good weather yeah, 45mph on a 60 might be a bit annoying. On a winding country road or in poor visibility/wet weather, 45mph would be sensible.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by moutonfou
Going too slowly is relative. On a nice straight, spacious road in good weather yeah, 45mph on a 60 might be a bit annoying. On a winding country road or in poor visibility/wet weather, 45mph would be sensible.

I literally have no idea what to say to this, apart from "Obviously​".
I literally have no idea what to say to this, apart from "Obviously​".

Well good to hear it's obvious to you :biggrin: but just saying it isn't to all! Most accidents on 60mph roads are caused by people not going at the appropriate speed for the road/conditions, even if they aren't actually speeding.
Reply 10
I heard that in Germany you get in trouble for going too slow, an idea perhaps..
Sounds like they were chilling.
I hardly ever see people driving that far below the speed limit if the road is open and fairly straight and the weather is good. It's usually on bendy bits of road or in bad weather. And for me unfamiliar roads often force me to slow down a little bit below what I would normally do. Remember the speed limit is a maximum not a minimum.

I have more issues with drivers who tailgate when I'm doing the speed limit. Nearly always BMW and Audi drivers I've noticed.
Was it a convertible? If its a nice day and you're crusin with the roof down if go too fast it gets too windy.
20 is plenty.

You're are the sort of person I would deliberately slow down just to annoy :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You're are the sort of person I would deliberately slow down just to annoy :wink:

That's a very irresponsible way to drive.
That's a very irresponsible way to drive.

This is an irresponsible way to drive.

[video="youtube;EZUE6pHtBOQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUE6pHtBOQ[/video]

I don't whether there is something wrong with me but that video just cracks me up. It's so over the top, it just makes me laugh :tongue:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
This is an irresponsible way to drive.

[video="youtube;EZUE6pHtBOQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUE6pHtBOQ[/video]

I don't whether there is something wrong with me but that video just cracks me up. It's so over the top, it just makes me laugh :tongue:

Omg, I knew one of the little ****s was gonna get it but this was just more than I could have ever expected.
Damn , girls and their periods , chill bro

Quick Reply

Latest