The Student Room Group

Paper 1 question 5 english language

The sun d ripped warmth like wax both, soothing and smarting the chirpy people below. The colourful land glowed with light; the heat so strong that it comforted my heart like God himself held it in the palms of his hands. Sapphire skies rippled like some bronze shield had been beaten by a hammer, as though fireworks had erupted in night skies to celebrate the beginning of a new year.

Above the crowd, white doves flapped their wings in the calm, soothing air, allowing the air to soothe their aching bodies. Yellow beaks, which had bits of leaves sticking out, were pointed sharply ahead in the direction that flew . Feathery wings were wide open to gain maximum momentum.

Loud and ecstatic, young children:frown:who have only experienced life in small amounts) rollicked around the fairgrounds, echoing their hyper laughter through the air. Small children gripped the soft, supple hands of their friends and ran around through the busy theme park, bumping into each other with no worries weighing them down. Cheeks drifted into a sweet red apple colour as the capillaries in their fatty cheeks pumped with excitement. Lips moved widely to expose the gap filled, radiating smile. Heart thumped to the beat of the loud music outside like they were soulmates who were in sync with each breath, each movement and each thought.

Delicious, fatty, and expensive: there was a food stall selling exquisite food from different countries. Buttery churros coated with shimmery,crystal sugar powder that would explode with a sweet honey flavour .Creamy soup,which would lift you on the day that you felt low,emitted a beautiful aroma that would seduce any passerby.Mouthwatering food:that would cause you to be infatuated with,for your tongue to desire to experience its comfort and expose your stomach to the fulfilment it brings.

Adrenaline producing, the rides ahead zoomed through the air,causing a fire of aliveness to run through my tired body.

Every time I come here to the fair, despite it being a place of happiness to others, it only causes me pain.An jarring sadness that creeps in like a slithering snake capturing its victim from behind. Faint memories of my beloved, deceased mother come raging through into my mind.Memories that I had tried to suppress into the dark corners of my heart,hoping that they would never erupt again.

Her fragile body, which was strapped into the seat, died next to me while I was enjoying myself on the ride. My mother’s sweet mouth had even told me that the ride would be too powerful for her already dying body. I, being an idiot, insisted on going because all the other rides didn’t seem to give me that boost of energy. These are words that I regret. Still to this day, I blame myself for the death of my mother. If I didn’t utter those words from my sin-filled mouth, my mother’s soul would still be next to me, breathing and holding me tightly in the comfort of her peaceful aura.

The sky showed its artist’s trickery: cobalt blue depths and azure blue outlines to the few white sleeping clouds. A sapphire glowed around the sun, emitting an elegant radiance through the air. Beneath a watcher, whose thoughts were whirling around mercilessly like a hurricane, might shut their eyes and hope that forgiveness would be granted to them.
This is really good I would probably give it like 34-38 marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending