The Student Room Group

Bored Muslim Girl, 17, AMA :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Collaborator

Precisely. Which is why I'm asking. Is her intent for the viewer to ask questions on her religion? She could have easily said "bored feminist girl, 17" which would of drawn the viewer to ask her questions on her political views regarding gender equality. Given it is an AMA, I am inclined to ask.

I'm a man of many things, Mr Christ.

I'm sure you are, good sir.
Reply 61
Original post by Adeel Ali
Don't worry about it. Want me to delete mine?

Kissed and made up boys?
Original post by BabyChow
Kissed and made up boys?

Oooh yeah
Original post by Incubator
Haha, entirely up to you.

I would if I knew how to! Laters mate. I've got my math homework to do! xD
I would if I knew how to! Laters mate. I've got my math homework to do! xD

How old are you?
Oooh yeah

#EarlyMorningBanta xD
Wouldn't it be a better idea to try and make some friends rather than a thread?
How old are you?

15, year 11. PM if you want.
15, year 11. PM if you want.

I'm feeling pretty ashamed for arguing with a 15 year old now haha
I identify myself as Muslim because of the life I have lived to this point. The values I have been bought up around. Not meaning to say I agree with everything but it still is buried into my mind for some strange reason.... You my friend are smart.

Thank you, that is very kind of you.

You say values are important to you. What would you say is the most important value one could have? & is this value taught, inherited or natural?
(edited 9 years ago)
Thankyou wbu?

I didn't like my prev. AS subjects (all sciences and maths) but i still carried on and did two weeks of a2 with all my sciences and h a t e d it so i decided to retake as with diff subjects.. So now im doing eng lit, history, sociology and psychology lool
I am ashamed. To TSR OP is in no way the idealist representative of the religion of Islam. She has even admitted to not agreeing with parts of it on the previous page.

Regards
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonynous
I am ashamed. To TSR OP is in no way the idealist representative of the religion of Islam. She has even admitted to not agreeing with parts of it on the previous page.

Regards

What's your point? Are you an Ex-Muslim soc troll?
Reply 73
Yesish

Achaaa mixture of what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonynous

Regards

Why does the views of another person shame you? You don't have to hold them.
Do you ever get tempted?
Reply 76
Why is it always muslim girls who start these threads
Why would you say 'Bored Muslim Girl'? Couldn't you just say 'Bored Girl' or something when you know how Muslims are spoken about on this forum such as Luka96..?
Reply 78
Original post by Guy Secretan
Do you ever get tempted?

Tempted by what?
Reply 79
Original post by Blyts-_
Why would you say 'Bored Muslim Girl'? Couldn't you just say 'Bored Girl' or something when you know how Muslims are spoken about on this forum such as Luka96..?

I like to conform haha

Quick Reply

Latest