The Student Room Group

Do black guys like arab looking girls?

I usually like Black guys but I don't know if they will like me back. I have this thought this thought in the back of my head that they prefer black girls.
All guys like all types of girls from all over the globe. It comes down to personal preferences
Reply 2
by they way just want to classify I am not actually arab but I just look like I am
Original post by Anonymous
I usually like Black guys but I don't know if they will like me back. I have this thought this thought in the back of my head that they prefer black girls.

Lol osnt that haram. What kind of muslims are you
Reply 4
Original post by Molly Sam
Lol osnt that haram. What kind of muslims are you

lol I could marry him then it is not haraam
lol I could marry him then it is not haraam

Lol, you arent supposed to be dating him the first place nor thinking about him. Be modest. Islam teaches you modesty. I learnt so much from islam personally
Original post by Molly Sam
Lol, you arent supposed to be dating him the first place nor thinking about him. Be modest. Islam teaches you modesty. I learnt so much from islam personally

WTF?!?

Where in her post does she say or even hint that she's Muslim? She even clarifies that she's not actually Arab
by they way just want to classify I am not actually arab but I just look like I am

Are you this preachy in all the Muslim dating threads, or do you just have a problem that she likes black guys?

In any case there [u[are black Muslims you know (e.g. Nigeria has a large Muslim population, also there are the converts etc.)
yes. ik black guys with arab girls. that look arab ish
I love Arab women. Or Arab looking women.

I’m a white guy though :tongue:

I think the majority of black guys would certainly be interested, TBH, if anything puts them off, it's that they think you probably wouldn't be interested in them. Of course not every guy will be interested, but if you show enough signs of availiblity, eventually someone will make a move on you.
Reply 10
well said girl
What about arab girls , do they like black guys and how attractive are they to them
Original post by FreshPrince102
What about arab girls , do they like black guys and how attractive are they to them

If he is has an amazing personality and is decent looking than why would I not find you attractive.
You're wrong, I love Arab white ladies but I can't approach them too.. hahahaha
Reply 14

No black girls also likes White women and Arab women. I'm searching for a white woman or Arab

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending