The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

mental health nursing

so I have a interview Wednesday at LJMU and I'm really scared about it, I have no idea on what they are going to ask, see I'm not that fantastic at maths which freaks me out a little, because the applicants are expected to get at least 100% on these questions. I also am really worried about the emotional intelligence test that we are going to have which you need at least 10/12 to get right. I just need some reassurance about this because its driving me insane.:frown::frown:
SHL are widely used by many recruiters, they also offer free practice tests online, google "SHL practice tests".
Liverpool
Reply 2
Thankyou so much 😘😘

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chevix
so I have a interview Wednesday at LJMU and I'm really scared about it, I have no idea on what they are going to ask, see I'm not that fantastic at maths which freaks me out a little, because the applicants are expected to get at least 100% on these questions. I also am really worried about the emotional intelligence test that we are going to have which you need at least 10/12 to get right. I just need some reassurance about this because its driving me insane.:frown::frown:

How did your interview go? I have one on 17th December :smile:
Reply 4
I literally froze went good tho I thought but as soon I came back to wolves I got told I was unsuccessful! So gutted tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chevix
I literally froze went good tho I thought but as soon I came back to wolves I got told I was unsuccessful! So gutted tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

so you got a reply from LJMU pretty quickly? I had mine on November 14th and I still haven't heard back:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yeah within like 3 hours I had a reply😭so gutted

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chevix

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that, try not to let it get to you too much :smile: Were the questions really hard?
Reply 8
The questions were hard yes. Some questions were common sense and basic knowledge, but others were complex and hard. But the maths test and emotional intelligence test was fairly easy I think I did well I them two. Just the one to one interview let me down because some questions I didn't actually know the answer too and I just stuttered and was disappointed but good luck to nay interviews you might have x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending