The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria mental health nursing

Hi!
I have an interview on 11th December for mental health nursing in Northumbria! Coming over from Northern Ireland and it's my first interview. Anyone help with what questions they ask ect

Hi! Well done on getting an interview! I have applied to Northumbria too but haven't heard back yet, when did you send off your application? I'm from Northern Ireland too :smile:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Aw thanks! What did you apply for?
I sent mine off about the middle of october and heard back from them a few days ago :smile:
I applied for mental health nursing too, only sent my application off last week though. Where else have you applied to? :smile:
Reply 4
You'll probably hear back soon!
I applied to queens, ulster, Northumbria, Liverpool, and Stirling
I've interviews for Northumbria Liverpool and Stirling so far 😊
Original post by XChloem
Hi!
I have an interview on 11th December for mental health nursing in Northumbria! Coming over from Northern Ireland and it's my first interview. Anyone help with what questions they ask ect

Popped this in the Northumbria forum for you :h:
Original post by XChloem
You'll probably hear back soon!
I applied to queens, ulster, Northumbria, Liverpool, and Stirling
I've interviews for Northumbria Liverpool and Stirling so far 😊

I've applied to Queens, Ulster, Liverpool, Northumbria and Manchester. Have an interview in Liverpool on 17th December :smile:
Reply 7
Queens and Ulster take ages to get back! aw well done! where do you want to go most then?
Original post by XChloem
Queens and Ulster take ages to get back! aw well done! where do you want to go most then?

Yeah so annoying the way they wait til February to even give out interviews! I reallyyy don't know where I want to go aghh, you?
Reply 9
It's Defo a nightmare! I've my heart set on Northumbria!
Original post by XChloem
Hi!

Hi XChloem,

Well done on getting an interview! We have some interview tips on our website you can find here, and UCAS also provide some handy hints here.

Please feel free to message us if you want to know anything else!

Thanks,

Sarah
Reply 11
Original post by XChloem
Hi!

hie XChloem
got an interview on the same day, am panicking. i am also doing mental health nursing.

Reply 12
Original post by daisym82
hie XChloem
got an interview on the same day, am panicking. i am also doing mental health nursing.

Aw ill probably see you there then!! Dont worry youll be fine :smile: where you from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending