The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

QUB/Magee Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Yes that is the deadline they all have to tell us by then so on the bright side this day next week it'll all be over #longest4monthsever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 981
Mental health nursing my arse. At this rate instead of me nursing, some lovely person will have taken my place to help care for me, in the hope I can regain some kind of tranquil sanity in my own mind. Lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AoifeBass93
Did anyone apply to two or more branches in qub? Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to children's and adults 😊
Original post by Tigerjack1010
I applied to children's and adults 😊

Ye same. 😁.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so annoyed. Why tell us a date at all? They should have just said we'd hear by may 7th and left it at that.
Childrens, adult and learning in that order. potential class mate:biggrin:
Adult, children's and mental health myself! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm adult and children's in that order, I really fancied children's but then I would love the option of studying midwifery in the future and couldn't do that with children's nursing. 7 more sleeps peeps eeeek

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 988
Original post by Fairytale.Girl
I'm so annoyed. Why tell us a date at all? They should have just said we'd hear by may 7th and left it at that.

I think it's poor form of Magee not to send everyone a short note today explaining the situation.
Yes totally agree with you! They should have sent one saying we will be told on 7th May instead of us all thinking we may possibly be told any day up till then. I know I'll be checking all day again tomorrow! :nothing:
EEEK!!! my order is adults, children's!! Aww.. Classmates is right Gareth
Iv applied for both queens children's and adults and magee for adult. I rang admissions today to get some information to when we might actually here back regarding offers and the person who I was speaking to did mention they would like to be in a position to let us know by next week however if places are still unknown regarding budget they are sending out an email next week to let people know were they stand in the process so offers may not actually be made but you will find out if you've got a good chance of an offer when numbers of places on the courses are known. The wait is a pain in the butt, all I can really say is try not to worry about it and whatever will be will be.
Reply 992
I have applied for Adult Nursing in Queens! Anyone doing an access course at the min?
This sounds like a mess if they don't know by May 7th where will we stand from a ucas point of view! Dam the dept of health grrr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tigerjack1010
EEEK!!! my order is adults, children's!! Aww.. Classmates is right Gareth í ½í¸¬

Lets hope so! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dervv85
I have applied for Adult Nursing in Queens! Anyone doing an access course at the min?

Yeah I am, finishing up end of May

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kirstyharper
Iv applied for both queens children's and adults and magee for adult. I rang admissions today to get some information to when we might actually here back regarding offers and the person who I was speaking to did mention they would like to be in a position to let us know by next week however if places are still unknown regarding budget they are sending out an email next week to let people know were they stand in the process so offers may not actually be made but you will find out if you've got a good chance of an offer when numbers of places on the courses are known. The wait is a pain in the butt, all I can really say is try not to worry about it and whatever will be will be.

Sorry u rang admissions at queens or Magee?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by garethfrew
Sorry u rang admissions at queens or Magee?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Magee.
Reply 998
So are they going to say you are like number 98 on a list of 200 people or something along those lines?
Reply 999
Original post by garethfrew
Yeah I am, finishing up end of May

Where are you doing your access Gareth? I'm in Castlereagh. Are there many in your class applying? Only three in ours!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending