The Student Room Group

Nursing reserve list and ranking 2023

Hey just wanted to start a new thread to see if someone can help me. So the ranking for qub for nursing 2023 is 793. There were 440 places that they are offering. Out of the 1504 applicants that were interviewed, I ranked 1246. I was wondering if anyone could tell me was this a good result? I was later put on the reserve list which I'm not sure how this works either. Does anyone know how many people are on the reserve list and were I'd be in position of this?
Reply 1
I am also on the reserve list for midwifery QUB , I have no idea if that’s good or bad. For midwifery the intake was up to 368 and I ranked 409. Have no idea how much of a chance that I’m in with getting a place. Although taking it as a positive that we’ve made the reserve list 🤞🏽 would be interested to hear about previous successful reverse list students lol! X
Reply 2
Original post by NiamhM123
I am also on the reserve list for midwifery QUB , I have no idea if that’s good or bad. For midwifery the intake was up to 368 and I ranked 409. Have no idea how much of a chance that I’m in with getting a place. Although taking it as a positive that we’ve made the reserve list 🤞🏽 would be interested to hear about previous successful reverse list students lol! X

Do you think everyone who done the interview made the reserve list of is there a certain amount of places? I'm so confused to how the ranking works was mine a high or low score so confusing. The bright note is that you mention we made the reserve list but I'd love to know more detail on this fingers crossed for us both x
Hey
So I thought I'd come on again and say to everyone that I was offered a place but it is for mental health nursing. I am over the moon as I wanted this as much as adult nursing. Has anyone else who made the reserve list been offered any places yet? Xx
Reply 4
Original post by NiamhM123

Hi ya… I am on the reserve list too for midwifery am not sure what way it works… has anyone receive any offers from being on the reserved list

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending