The Student Room Group

Nursing QUB

Hi there everyone, anyone else applying for nursing at qub finding the wait to hear back hard?
I got an email yesterday and was so excited 😆 then realised it was just to say that confirmation would be sent by 18 May!! I’ve applied for LD Bsc. This is my only choice, I hope I get a place.
I am the exact same as you, I was so excited when I got the email. Hopefully soon 🤞
Reply 2
Original post by alicejconroy
I am the exact same as you, I was so excited when I got the email. Hopefully soon 🤞

Won’t be long. Which course have you applied for?
Original post by Jack-23
Won’t be long. Which course have you applied for?

Adult nursing in queens and ulster, I really want Ulster though, up in Derry.
Reply 4
Good luck 🤞
Original post by Jack-23
Good luck 🤞

Thank you, you too
Did anyone get any offers today for queens?
Original post by Colehewitt21

No
Reply 8
Original post by Colehewitt21

I got an offer from qub yesterday.
Original post by Jack-23
I got an offer from qub yesterday.

Thats brilliant, congrats! What did you get an offer for?
Reply 10
Sorry thought I added that. Learning Disability Nursing.
Original post by Jack-23
Hi there everyone, anyone else applying for nursing at qub finding the wait to hear back hard?
I got an email yesterday and was so excited 😆 then realised it was just to say that confirmation would be sent by 18 May!! I’ve applied for LD Bsc. This is my only choice, I hope I get a place.

I got my offer for Queen's adult nursing today :smile: Hope you get your offer!
Reply 12
I got my offer on Friday I’m so happy!! Congratulations
Anyone still waiting?
Reply 14
Original post by alicejconroy
Anyone still waiting?

Yeah still waiting, haven’t heard from either queens or ulster yet for adult nursing and I’m stressed
Reply 15
Also still waiting! Not sure if they've given any offers out over the last few days, but im fully expecting deadline day now.. 🙈
Reply 16
Original post by Lx&ra
Also still waiting! Not sure if they've given any offers out over the last few days, but im fully expecting deadline day now.. 🙈

The longer I wait the more I keep thinking that I’ll end up rejected.
Reply 17
Original post by Ineedaknow
The longer I wait the more I keep thinking that I’ll end up rejected.

Same!
Reply 18
Don’t give up hope, I had a friend 2 years ago who was initially not offered a place by cutoff but was then offered a place afterwards. The courses are so competitive that often there are many who although would make fantastic nurses miss out due to the sheer volume of applicants.
Best of luck 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending