The Student Room Group

Meine Schule

Can somebody check this? I don't know German so well , and I need help. I wrote something about my school, so the title should be 'Meine Schule'.

Ich besuche das Gymnasium und gehe in die erste Klasse. Das Gymnasium liegt im Stadtzentrum. In meiner Klasse gibt es 29 Schüler. Die Schüler sind klug, freundlich und fleißig aber manchmal faul. Die meisten Lehrer sind streng, aber es gibt auch interessante Lehrer. Unsere Schule ist alt und groß und es gibt viele Klassenzimmer. Unsere Klasse Lehrerin ist Mira, sie unterichtet Kunst. Sie ist nicht streng und hat viel Verständnis für ihre Schüler.
I visit the school and go into the first class. The school is located in the city center . In my class there are 29 students. The students are smart, friendly and hardworking but sometimes lazy. Most of the teachers are strict, but there are also great teachers. Our school is old and big and there are many classrooms . Our class teacher is Mira, she is teaching art. It is not strict and has a lot of understanding for their students

Quick Reply

Latest