The Student Room Group

explain why the munich putsch failed

Help above please! essay due tomorrow :\
Reply 1
Original post by Ryanthom100
Omds this is such an easy question. You can't be trying that hard if u need help with it...

I know the content of it just how do i structure it! Its a 12 marker and my lousy teacher doesn't teach me so i teach myself. I know the content inside and out just HOW do i structure it and start it!
Original post by miss_ambitious
I know the content of it just how do i structure it! Its a 12 marker and my lousy teacher doesn't teach me so i teach myself. I know the content inside and out just HOW do i structure it and start it!

Hmm its been a while tbh, i have never done a 12 marker. I can't help u there i'm afraid.
Reply 3
Structure wise, I would make 3/4 detailed chunky paragraphs, with an additional paragraph for the conclusion. Let me know if you need any help with content.
please help with content!! I have no idea what to write about. my question says I need to talk about the German army and why their lack of support meant the Munich putsch failed.
Original post by nikkivarma
please help with content!! I have no idea what to write about. my question says I need to talk about the German army and why their lack of support meant the Munich putsch failed.

How could the nazi party possibly seize power, without the support of the army. As the army was still loyal to the gov't, they very quickly crushed the uprising - meaning the nazis had no hope to begin with. This is very brief because I dont want to give you the answer to your homework but i hope it helped
Reply 6
Original post by nikkivarma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9As3grm87c

Munich Putsch/Beer hall putch=SAME THING :smile:
The Putsch grew out of Hitler's attempt to claim the crisis of 1923. At first, Hitler had prepared his stormtroopers (SS) to help in a Bavarian rebellion. When the Bavarian leaders (Kahr, Lossow and Seisser) threatened to call off the action, Hitler realised that he could not keep the stormtroopers waiting any longer. On the night of 8 Nov 1923 he took over the Beer Hall and forced Kahr, Lossow and Seisser to promise to support him. A triumphal march into Munich was planned on 9 Nov, but the police easily dispersed the Nazis..
Although the Putsch failed, it - and the trial that followed - turned Hitler into a national hero, and laid the foundation of his future success.
SUMMARY: Even though it failed, Hitler gained a LOT of popularity. 2 Days later Hitler was put in prison for treason and sentenced to 5 years but served 9 months. In those 9 months, he wrote: "Mein Kamph" which means "My life" and that was his Go-to things he used to dictate Germany. You may think this is irrelevant but the more you know the more examiners think a lot and understand! Hope it helped.
Structure: Uses the words of the question to support and develop the explanation. POINT -One reason why ………………….was…………….this was a crucial cause because…… For example………………… this led to… this was crucial because….. this highlights that a major reason for …………………………….. Indeed, from my own knowledge I know that …LBTQ (Link Back To Question)……………..because……………………………for example…. which meant that……………LINK BACK TO QUESTION Overall, this meant a profound reason for ………………………… was………………….x3Complete a PEEL paragraph like this 3 times.:smile:
Reply 8
could anyone urgently help me
Reply 9
Original post by Palwasha11
could anyone urgently help me

i need help on a 12 mark question on why the munich putsch failed in detail

Do you understand the munich putsch or is it about structure?
Wow reviving a 6 year old thread. I can’t even remember what the Munich Putsch is now 😂. I’m still as useless as I was 6 years ago.

this might help.....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gy7K0sXa3su7SNiulPh-cMyetZvQUYNY?usp=drive_link

Open the folder: Beer Hall Putsch background and why it failed.

Let me know if you like it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending