The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

1 room in 4 bedroom student house available! Swansea! Sand fields!

I have my current student property (I currently live there but due to a few things I would like to leave the house early) It's a four bedroom spacious house that has a shared kitchen, shared bathroom and shared front room (With TV) The bedroom of question is a double bedroom (which is the biggest in the house) It is furnished with comfortable double bed (that has drawers), small bedside table, computer desk, chairs and 3 massive wardrobes. It also have a large whiteboard which is very useful for studies. The other 3 tenants are engineering students like myself and are great to get a long with no doubt about that. The house is situated in Sandfields Swansea which is a 10 minute walk from town and around 15 mins to University of Wales Trinity Saint David and a little longer walk to Swansea University. The rent is 270 pounds per month without bills, but the bills are cheap only needing internet for utilities.

If any more information is needed please be hesitant and message back on here or phone/text me at 07511293393.
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest