The Student Room Group

Urgent help needed pls

So i f*d up in my final years before uni and im planning on going to do a foundation YEAR in Accounting at coventry so i can go to the uni of my choice in 2016. My question is that will I be able to use the foundation certificate to get into the uni i want to go to and do the course i want to do because i cant i find it on ucas entry requirements.

PS. The courses i want to do are Accounting & Law at derby or accounting and finance & business management at trent.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Original post by umzz
So i f*d up in my final years before uni and im planning on going to do a foundation YEAR in Accounting at coventry so i can go to the uni of my choice in 2016. My question is that will I be able to use the foundation certificate to get into the uni i want to go to and do the course i want to do because i cant i find it on ucas entry requirements.

PS. The courses i want to do are Accounting & Law at derby or accounting and finance & business management at trent.

you should phone them up for up-to-date and reliable information :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by games211
you should phone them up for up-to-date and reliable information :smile:

Didn't even see this til now. I ended up ringing the unis and they said they'd accept it. Thanks for your response though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Tyler Bam
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university
or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:

I've resolved the issue now but thanks for the advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't even need to do that-those 2 are possibly the easiest ucas points unis to get into

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending