The Student Room Group

Warwick accounting and finance

Has anyone heard back from Warwick for accounting and finance with foundation year yet?
(edited 1 week ago)
I haven't applied for the course, but how was the interview?
Original post by MaisiePhung
Has anyone heard back from Warwick for accounting and finance with foundation year yet?

no

got an offer for the regular accounting and finance course havent applied to foundation year tho. Whats the point of a foundation year what is the purpose of it
Original post by tushar2006774
got an offer for the regular accounting and finance course havent applied to foundation year tho. Whats the point of a foundation year what is the purpose of it
The enry requirements are a bit lower and also you dont need a level maths which is covered in the foundation year.
Reply 5
Original post by thenonstudent
I haven't applied for the course, but how was the interview?
This was the Interview timetable:
09:30 10:30: Introduction to the Foundation Year with Dr Tamara Friedrich​​
10:30 11:30: Group Exercise led by the WBS CareersPlus team​
11:30 12:00: Life at the University of Warwick with current students​
Reply 6
I got an offer yesterday😃

Congrats.Sadly i got rejected.If you dont mind me asking what were the grade requirements so i can have an idea.
Reply 8
Original post by Laaser_Akil
Congrats.Sadly i got rejected.If you dont mind me asking what were the grade requirements so i can have an idea.

Thank you and I'm sorry to hear that, hope you're okay. The grade requirements are to pass A-levels I think.

Me too, is the first year (foundation year) free or is it 6750 as I keep seeing conflicting stuff
This was the Interview timetable:
09:30 10:30: Introduction to the Foundation Year with Dr Tamara Friedrich​​
10:30 11:30: Group Exercise led by the WBS CareersPlus team​
11:30 12:00: Life at the University of Warwick with current students​

Thank you!
Original post by Laaser_Akil
The enry requirements are a bit lower and also you dont need a level maths which is covered in the foundation year.

I think you may have got rejected because you didn't have a higher level quantitative subject such as maths or physics. That's one of the requirements to apply for this course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending