The Student Room Group

UCAS can’t click on the review and submit button?

Urgent!!My application is 100% complete,but can’t click on the review and submit button.Can anybody help?T T
Original post by heddychennn
Urgent!!My application is 100% complete,but can’t click on the review and submit button.Can anybody help?T T

Has your reference been added?

If so then you need to ring ucas. There’s no reason to panic - you have over a month left before the deadline
Reply 2
Original post by PQ

If so then you need to ring ucas. There’s no reason to panic - you have over a month left before the deadline

Could you pls tell me how to add my reference?
Reply 3
Original post by PQ

I am applying from school not myself.And i have been entered the buzzword before.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ

Application Status:On 08 November 2023 you requested to link your application toXXX(my school). If you don't receive confirmation after 15 days please contact the centre or alternatively contact UCAS,

what shoud i do next.T T
Original post by heddychennn
Application Status:On 08 November 2023 you requested to link your application toXXX(my school). If you don't receive confirmation after 15 days please contact the centre or alternatively contact UCAS,

what shoud i do next.T T

Contact the centre. They must not have approved it to be submitted
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
Contact the centre. They must not have approved it to be submitted

okkk!!!Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending