The Student Room Group

Sheffield vs UEA for Economics

I applied to both for Economics. But it is very difficult for me to make my decision on which one to choose as both seem so lovely. :frown:

Being an international student, I cannot visit the campus. But from everything I read online, they are very well matched in everything.

So if anyone has any tips and advice on what student life is like and which course is better and general information about the universities themselves, it would be greatly appreciated! :smile:
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending