The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fadzizmadz
LOOL you Bengalis... Us Pakistanis don't even notice you Bengalis, you're the only side hating tbh XD. You buncha midget black fishes are a joke in Our areas which is basically every area besides that slum council house borough 'Tower hamlets'. WHO EVEN ARE BENGALIS? BTEC Pakistanis, lmfao east pakistan yet a country full of dark midget fishes

Oh dear, seems like someone got rejected....don't worry its not your fault, its just that we have standards. :smile:

All that pride....yet you don't know basic english well.

Dont worry you have to come up to the level of Bengalis first, before even thinking about making the false presumption that we notice you, or are jealous of 'youse' :laugh:

And what's hotter about the Pakistani lads? :laugh:, the high rate of illiteracy? the pretentiousness? Or this stupidity? LOL
Original post by Anonymous
Oh dear, seems like someone got rejected....don't worry its not your fault, its just that we have standards. :smile:

All that pride....yet you don't know basic english well.

Dont worry you have to come up to the level of Bengalis first, before even thinking about making the false presumption that we notice you, or are jealous of 'youse' :laugh:

And what's hotter about the Pakistani lads? :laugh:, the high rate of illiteracy? the pretentiousness? Or this stupidity? LOL

i knew you were gna just turn to how i've spelt stuff wrong
I don't even need to argue with you cause EVEN YOU know that everything i said is true, stop lying to yourself , you know pakistanis are better looking, are not blick like youse, are richer, more of a diverse nation and are more relevant than your UNKNOWN country... who even are bengalis? i haven't seen ONE bengali in any entertainment industry, they're absolute unknowns. ALSO Pakistanis don't even notice you, trust me your the only side hating, Pakistanis could care a less about you but by the looks of this thread bengalis are obsessed with pakistanis, you can never beat them or try one up them in anything, they'll always be better than you. XD
LOOL you Bengalis can hate all you want but Pakistanis will always be more good looking than youse, they're more fair skin, have more height on them, not to forget that green eyed blue eyed, blonde and ginger pakistanis is a normal thing for us all because our country is more north and near mountainous areas, Our country is made up of ethnicities such as Punjabis, Pathans, sindhis and Balochis (look into them and you'll know how diverse we are too).While you Bengalis look like south indians or tamils XD. We're more richer than yous'e as well and there is way more of us than you bengalis 3x more to be exact (UK). The only areas you've infested is that slum tower hamlets which is a poor poor area and won't see you fishes outside of that slum unless it's Newham which Indians and Pakistanis mostly take up. Where as you'll see pakistanis everywhere. Even Bengali girls know that Pakistani lads are way hotter than you blick fishes XD. And to the guy that said pakistanis hate on every ethnicity and hate all the time on us, which is why you hate them, HOW IRONIC is it that you're going online and sitting behind a screen doing the same thing... Us Pakistanis don't even notice you Bengalis, you're the only side hating tbh XD. You buncha midget black fishes are a joke in Our areas which is basically every area besides that slum council house borough 'Tower hamlets'. WHO EVEN ARE BENGALIS? BTEC Pakistanis, lmfao east pakistan yet a country full of dark midget fishes

Yo, I'm Pakistani and you're just taking it too far m8.
i knew you were gna just turn to how i've spelt stuff wrong

and yet you’re still at it, ignorance at its finest!

...... they're absolute unknowns. ALSO Pakistanis don't even notice you, trust me your the only side hating, Pakistanis could care a less about you but by the looks of this thread bengalis are obsessed with pakistanis, you can never beat them or try one up them in anything, they'll always be better than you. XD

Ugh, I really don’t want to waste my time but can't not help you, seeing ‘youse’ have no clue what you are on about lol.

First get your facts straight, Bangladeshis are not true Bengalis. We come from East India, have a more pronounced culture and value-sets, lineage of scientists, poets and literature scholars who have won the Nobel prize, Peace Prize, Knighthood/Damehood and others hence, a bit too busy for lowly ’entertainment’ stuff for people like ‘youse’’ enjoyment.

Also this ‘fish-lover’ you’re talking of, and these stereotypes of black/midget/or others are actually not about Bengalis but people from Bangladesh, but you’re probably not cultured enough to know that, so its okay :smile:. If you do a quick google search about Bengali women/people and ‘Bangladeshi women/people’, the difference will become very apparent.
Got 6 words for you mate - your a ****ing racist you idiot
anyone here going queen mary university this year??
That is the most vile comments I ever read from fedzizmadz, watch what you write everyone especially you fedzizmadz. You'll have to pay for the hurt and anger your causing whether in this world or in judgement day. The beauty Allah swt gives or not gives us is a test and we all muslim in the end of the day, someone beautiful is no better then someone agly or vis versa. I have seen both beautiful bengalis and Pakistanis. You guys who create hate here you should be ashamed of yourself.
(edited 5 years ago)
LOOL you Bengalis can hate all you want but Pakistanis will always be more good looking than youse, they're more fair skin, have more height on them, not to forget that green eyed blue eyed, blonde and ginger pakistanis is a normal thing for us all because our country is more north and near mountainous areas, Our country is made up of ethnicities such as Punjabis, Pathans, sindhis and Balochis (look into them and you'll know how diverse we are too).While you Bengalis look like south indians or tamils XD. We're more richer than yous'e as well and there is way more of us than you bengalis 3x more to be exact (UK). The only areas you've infested is that slum tower hamlets which is a poor poor area and won't see you fishes outside of that slum unless it's Newham which Indians and Pakistanis mostly take up. Where as you'll see pakistanis everywhere. Even Bengali girls know that Pakistani lads are way hotter than you blick fishes XD. And to the guy that said pakistanis hate on every ethnicity and hate all the time on us, which is why you hate them, HOW IRONIC is it that you're going online and sitting behind a screen doing the same thing... Us Pakistanis don't even notice you Bengalis, you're the only side hating tbh XD. You buncha midget black fishes are a joke in Our areas which is basically every area besides that slum council house borough 'Tower hamlets'. WHO EVEN ARE BENGALIS? BTEC Pakistanis, lmfao east pakistan yet a country full of dark midget fishes

Really ashamed of you, your my brother in Islam and the hurt and hate you caurse, what were you thinking??

Latest

Trending

Trending