The Student Room Group

Help....

I just started at college and i met a girl who is just like me, same ambitions etc.
I have tried talking to her and i at least made her smile, i'm a good talker, I looked at her eyes while i spoke, but the problem is, she has a bf :frown:
I really want her, i have never felt anything like this b4, i avoided her today because i don't want to be hurt.
I am stuck.. i'm not sure how to say how i feel as she's got a bf...
plz plz help.. she's goin on holiday on Thursday and i don't have much time.

Scroll to see replies

Not much you can do unfortunatly, she has a boyfriend and i am afraid you must respect that, nothing wrong with talking and being friends but there ain't much else you can do.
Reply 2
Im afraid you'd be better off being the bigger man and leaving it. You dont have the right to interfere (sp?) with her and her bf.
Reply 3
Kill the boyfriend without witnesses.
Reply 4
yeah, I thought that she loved him and i don't have a right to split em, but i don't think i will ever find anyone as unique as her...
Cmon guys.. i need help... i just can't stop thinking about her!
Reply 5
Hi again everyone... I tried talking to her again today, and i got really sad cause she's gone on hols now and i can't see her for a while... please give me a bit of help on what i should do...
Reply 6
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
Reply 7
Seriously, do you know what a search button is? There are soooo many people who come on here and say 'I like this girl but she's taken/is only a friend and I don't want to ruin the friendship' We've given all the advice we can. Please look up past threads. I'm sure you can find at least ten in the past week.

Next?
Reply 8
OK fair point everyone.. although it's not a regular crush.
Kjata
Hi again everyone... I tried talking to her again today, and i got really sad cause she's gone on hols now and i can't see her for a while... please give me a bit of help on what i should do...

You know how many other girls there are in the world?

Don't be psychoboy and think you love her or get all infatuated. Move on.
Reply 10
OK, i have tried it, but of course it's easier said than done
Reply 11
Just keep on trying babes, you'll feel better soon, promise xXx :smile:
Reply 12
Thanks... that's the nicest comment i've had so far lol
Kjata
I just started at college and i met a girl who is just like me, same ambitions etc.
I have tried talking to her and i at least made her smile, i'm a good talker, I looked at her eyes while i spoke, but the problem is, she has a bf :frown:
I really want her, i have never felt anything like this b4, i avoided her today because i don't want to be hurt.
I am stuck.. i'm not sure how to say how i feel as she's got a bf...
plz plz help.. she's goin on holiday on Thursday and i don't have much time.

I'm really sorry but if she does have a boyfriend, I personally think you should leave her alone and don't confuse the girl. Let her be, it will hurt I know :hugs: but, if she and her boyfriend call it quits at some point then you should tell her how you feel and ask her out then, but not now.
Reply 14
Yeah i know that they will split cause when i said "ambitions", i meant she wants to go 2 Australia...:frown:
By then it will be too late for me.. ah well i reckon Sam was right maybe i should do something to forget her..i'm gonna be hurt either way.
Oh yea, another factor is that i don't think her bf treats her very well cause she was crying cause of him last week.
Kjata
Yeah i know that they will split cause when i said "ambitions", i meant she wants to go 2 Australia...:frown:
By then it will be too late for me.. ah well i reckon Sam was right maybe i should do something to forget her..i'm gonna be hurt either way.
Oh yea, another factor is that i don't think her bf treats her very well cause she was crying cause of him last week.

hmmm well then I really don't know what to say darlin :frown: :hugs: but yeah keep your head up high and I'm sure you'll find the person for you, but just give it time, yeah? :smile:
Reply 16
all girls cry over their boyfriends though, that really doesnt mean anything im afraid :frown:
just try and be a friend to her xXx
Reply 17
ye OK thanks ppl
Reply 18
Friends is best for now, yeah. Not a good idea to interfere in her relationship with her bf. You'll find someone else.
Reply 19
lol i doubt it.. most ppl our age are all paired up

Latest

Trending

Trending