Should suit you, girl in pic has a similar face shape too :smile:

Reply 21
Original post by Foo.mp3
It's a suki haircut that's fo' sho' :mmm:

Spoiler

I do :colonhash:

Spoiler

Oh, where'd he go?

Dear God, another girl who thinks that superficial changes to their outward appearance lead to meaningful life transformations? Really?

Spoiler

Waste

Good luck with that :rolleyes:

Say what? :lolwut:

Spoiler

She might want to look feminine in general, or indeed to pull at some point?..

Well I don't need or want one.

He's got another girlfriend already/is with another.

I didn't say it will look to a life transformation but I want to feel good about myself:treat myself. This is just the beggining,but hopefully a nice change from the usual boring brunette style.

I will still look feminine and I don't pull men,just flirt away and let them do the rest of the dirty work
I really like the long bob with ombre hair that seems to be popular at the minute (think Caroline Flack). Less severe than most bobs.n

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by queen-bee
Like the one ive attached and exact the same colour with honey blonde high lights

J'adore!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Mr Inquisitive

I know,it's so elegant
Reply 25
Original post by Foo.mp3
Which is femmespeak for 'I need and want want one' :colondollar:

He does?

Spoiler

If you think you will become more interesting, or that people will find you more interesting, because you've dyed your hair blonde then you may be disappointed. So many drones do the same thing these days, it's tragic. Sure some guys may interpret this as a marker for: more 'fun'/'out there' or whatever, but that's pretty empty appreciation/rarely leads to being taken seriously. Real change must come from within

You know what I mean, get hit on/smooched etc

First and foremost I'm not a feminist and never will be. Second,I've not had one in over a year and don't feel the need to have my heartbroken again,I end up caring way too much and things always get out of hand etc

Yes he is but he just doesn't want to seem to admit it for whatever reason. But like ive said to him,I can safely bet that by the end of this month things will get way more serious between him and that girl and they already have tbh so I'm glad I don't want to be involved in that toxic situation,it's not beneficial to my health or happiness.

Like ive mentioned before,I don't care much what people think,I'm changing for me. 2015 is a whole new year with different goals and improvements to be made overall,from the way I look to the way I conduct myself and obviously changes from within too. Right now I'm way too busy to be focused on that. I'm selling up soon and trying to get into the world of modelling.
Reply 26
Original post by Foo.mp3
Femme as in female, not feminist

So why create a thread asking what people think then? Herp derp

Ah, well if this relates to a desire to enter the modelling industry then I would think very carefully about changing your appearance and seek the advice of your agency!:mute:

I'm an strong independent woman who doesn't need a man!

Not to seek validation but to see if it's tasteful,most people like the hairstyle only a few oppose it!
Oh this has nothing to do with modelling at all, and I haven't found a specific agency I want to join,that's the part where I'm stuck. There's so many in central London but I just don't know where to start.
Reply 27
Original post by Foo.mp3
You go girl! :naughty:

Most people? You mean a few TSRians who: A) Can usually be trusted to be broadly supportive of anything an individual wants to do; B) Don't have to live with the consequences; C) Don't know what you look like

Compelling :judge:

I'd hold off changing your look at all until you've had some professional advice. As for where to start, it depends what type of modelling you want to do, just for God's sake be careful and don't pay anyone a signing up fee or to do a portfolio shoot for you

Thanks foo! I am able to be influential and empowered this year.

Really,it doesn't matter at the end of the day. I've asked friends,family,people on here but i still like it,even if the vast majority of my friends in real life don't agree,you can please everyone in life so you might as well just stick to pleasing yourself.

I don't have any set rules,I'm up for fully clothed to lingerie. I don't even know where to start and I forgot you did modelling too! It's a confusing path for the time being.
Reply 28
Original post by Foo.mp3
True, plus those we love :smile:

Then I suppose you should apply to multiple agencies and see what their terms are like, what type of work, and how much, they can offer. You may find they have exclusivity terms in their contracts, however, so watch out for that (take care before signing owt)

It's pretty straightforward really, you get an initial portfolio done (minimum 4 nice quality images including a good head shot and a good profile shot) and then go 'knocking on doors'. Once you are taken onto an agency's books they handle everything, that's what they're paid for :h:

You can of course also self-promote/branch out, and no business savvy model wouldn't do this these days. This means setting up your own website and accounts e.g. on Star Now, Model Mayhem etc. This is getting a bit off topic now

There's not many people I care much for and even those I do,we aren't on good terms so from now on its all about me me me.

Hmm it all sounds abit confusing but hopefully things will work out
Reply 29
Original post by Foo.mp3
It's healthy to make sure you're ok before thinking of others; just be wary of burning bridges kiddo, some fires aren't all that easy to put out..

Just take good advice and be careful/sensible

I feel like almost all my relationships/friendships related to those I care about have been burnt including the most special and unique connection I had with someone who's essentially my older brother.

Thank you.
Dont cut you hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Shave it all off
Reply 32
Original post by RobML
Shave it all off

Are you crazy?
Reply 33
Original post by queen-bee
Are you crazy?