The Student Room Group

Are you ugly if you look really bad with short hair?

Ok stupid question I know but I have a male friend who is very good looking but gets very insecure and keeps wondering if he's ugly naturally.

If a male looks great with medium sized/medium longish hair but with a buzz cut or a short Mohican doesn't look that that, is it because their face shape doesn't suit the haircut or because they're disguising their looks with hair and aren't as good looking.
Reply 1
It just depends on people's face shapes. Some people look great with certain haircuts while a different haircut might not make them look as attractive.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Why lie. You have no friend.
Reply 3
I'm guessing your friend is you?

Also I do sort of agree, I think hair generally makes someone more attractive. I've noticed that if someone looks decent with a very short haircut, they're probably good looking with longer hair. But not necessarily vice versa.
Reply 4
Original post by n1r4v
I'm guessing your friend is you?

Also I do sort of agree, I think hair generally makes someone more attractive. I've noticed that if someone looks decent with a very short haircut, they're probably good looking with longer hair. But not necessarily vice versa.

No I'm a girl and have always had long hair. My friend is a guy who was just moaning to me about how bad he looks with his recent haircut so I was j/w.
****ing hell. What a question......................
Thats not a human, it's a monster!!!!! Run for your liiiiiiiiives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No I think generally if a person has a good looking face then having different hair styles can't make a person ugly/not as good looking.

It just depends on the shape of face a person has and what hair style they have. If they for example have long hair but they looked better with short hair, it doesn't mean that their face is less good looking...**** explanation of what I'm trying to get across but what I'm trying to say basically is that I don't think hair styles will affect one's facial features and/or prettyness/uglyness.
Reply 8
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
No I think generally if a person has a good looking face then having different hair styles can't make a person ugly/not as good looking.

It just depends on the shape of face a person has and what hair style they have. If they for example have long hair but they looked better with short hair, it doesn't mean that their face is less good looking...**** explanation of what I'm trying to get across but what I'm trying to say basically is that I don't think hair styles will affect one's facial features and/or prettyness/uglyness.

That might be true but google Enrique Iglesias pics from a few years ago. He was balding and looked awful but now he has hair and looks great again. (though it's only a toupe)
Reply 9
Original post by Apex9
Why lie. You have no friend.

??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending