The Student Room Group

Bishop Grosseteste University primary education interview

Has anyone had an interview for Bishop Grosseteste University for primary education, just wondered about the types of questions asked and how they went?
Original post by LD3
Has anyone had an interview for Bishop Grosseteste University for primary education, just wondered about the types of questions asked and how they went?

Hey I have an interview for primary ed too, when is yours and upper or lower :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by LD3

Yeah I had one about a month ago and it Was fairly relaxed so don't worry about it! You get told what you will be discussing before hand too which is a bonus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Hey, I have a interview on the 13th and was wondering what happens in the group interview? What did you talk about? :smile:
Original post by TSR234
Hi,
I have my interview soon at BGU, what types of questions do they ask you about the video and article?

Is yours on Tuesday? Mines then and im so scared haha! I've read the article and watched the video but they've been really vague about what they will ask us about it!
Reply 5
no mines not until February, how much work experience have you done? i think you have to talk about that?
I have an interview at BGU tomorrow! I'm really nervous but feel quite prepared - just worried about the numeracy test.
anyone have theirs on the 6th Feb? Im sooo nervous haha
Hi

Just a little reminder to everyone that TSR doesn't allow detailed discussion of interviews that are still ongoing, so no-one can post the specific questions asked.

Good luck with your interviews everyone :smile:
Original post by meganward97
I have an interview at BGU tomorrow! I'm really nervous but feel quite prepared - just worried about the numeracy test.

I felt the same about the numeracy test (if you mean the interview one and not the skills test), but it was really quite straight forward (I would do some revision prior to the interview though) Good luck :smile:
Do not be worried about the Bishop Grosseteste interview, i actually had a really fun day and all the people were super nice!
Reply 11
Original post by lydiastocks
Do not be worried about the Bishop Grosseteste interview, i actually had a really fun day and all the people were super nice!

Hi,
Is there a maths test for the Primary Education with QTS interview as it only says writing task?:smile:
Theres a maths and English test :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by lydiastocks
Theres a maths and English test :smile:

Okay, are they hard and is there a 1:1 interview?
Reply 14
I had one this year (I got a conditional place) first we went and did a group interview talking about the set text and video that was uploaded on the site then went to do a maths and English test :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending