The Student Room Group

Zineryt: Effective results for spots?

i've just been prescribed zineryt solution to help with spots, just wondered if anyone had found that it works as i know it can take a while to stop- aorund 6 weeks but results can happen before that. Just wondered how people got on who have tried it or anything they used instead that worked? :smile:
It worked well for me with my back and chest spots, I didn't use it on my face though, It would have been too drying and irritating for my skin. I used dalacin t on my face which is similar (topical antibiotic treatment for acne) but its a lotion so also moisturising and less irritating.

Both worked fairly well for me.
Reply 2
Original post by Kabloomybuzz
It worked well for me with my back and chest spots, I didn't use it on my face though, It would have been too drying and irritating for my skin. I used dalacin t on my face which is similar (topical antibiotic treatment for acne) but its a lotion so also moisturising and less irritating.

Both worked fairly well for me.

Ah cool, i use it on my face and i do find it restricts my skin's movement but it's ok if i moisturise after application. The doctor i spoke to said if that doesn't work there is lotion so hopefully i can try that if this doesn't work . Thanks for the feedback ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest