The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^^ Neither :laugh:
Reply 2
me 3, never heard of them before!
ive never had one :frown:
Reply 4
they sell them in gregg's; rectangular jam donuts, basically...

the girl who didn't know that most people put sugar on their cereal knows about yum-yums - crazy!
Reply 5
I have never had a Yum Yum with Jam just the plain ones and OMG they are so nice
Reply 6
Are they like the little diddy doughnuts you get at somerfield??

Edit: Just remembered seeing rectangular ones called yum yums at sainsburys and been wanting to try them for a while!
Oh is it like Krispey Creme ?!

B/c I love Krispey Cremes! :smile:
Reply 8
can i just ask what is a krispey creme?
ZanyZanny

same:confused:
Reply 10
ZanyZanny

Good question.
blackswan
same:confused:
Silly! You happen to live in the Krispey Creme capital of Australia, and you don't even know what Krispey Cremes are :p: *She's bluffing everyone* /Jks.

Well when I was over in Melbourne just last month my mates took me to the original Krispey Kreme, 1st drive through one in Victoria http://melbourne.metblogs.com/archives/2006/06/krispy_kreme_in.phtml

Site's a bit old :wink: There's one in Canberra now too.
Reply 12
So are they not actually crispy?
Nessyfencer
So are they not actually crispy?
Not as far as I know. Strange name, but they're quality - it's ironic that they out do Doughnut King in terms of taste :\
YumYums are great :biggrin: I've never had one with jam though. Doesn't sound right to me. I'll stick to my Krispy Kremes:biggrin: :biggrin: Now they are good!
Reply 15
YumYums are amazing! With or without jam, there so nice. Marks&Spencers ones are the best.
danni_bella
Silly! You happen to live in the Krispey Creme capital of Australia, and you don't even know what Krispey Cremes are :p: *She's bluffing everyone* /Jks.

Well when I was over in Melbourne just last month my mates took me to the original Krispey Kreme, 1st drive through one in Victoria http://melbourne.metblogs.com/archives/2006/06/krispy_kreme_in.phtml

Site's a bit old :wink: There's one in Canberra now too.

Umm I'm pretty sure Krispey Kreme is an American company founded in North Carolina!

There's one in London next to Holborn Station. I thought I had escaped them by leaving the US. They are so delicious and so unhealthy.
shady lane
Umm I'm pretty sure Krispey Kreme is an American company founded in North Carolina!
Umm I kinda meant that Melbourne was the first city in Australia launch Krispey Cremes, not that they had invented them :rolleyes:

Thought that was clear - obviously a misunderstanding on your part. :p:
love2learn
I'll stick to my Krispy Kremes:biggrin: :biggrin: Now they are good!
Yes they are love2learn :biggrin: I think I started a thread some time back on them, and was asking everyone's favourite flavour. Might revive.
Reply 19
I discovered yum yums went I went on a dig in York. Everyone kept mentioning them and I hadn't got a clue what they were going on about. I'm glad they told me in the end else I would have missed out, they are gorgeous :biggrin:!

Latest