The Student Room Group

How to tell someone your not interested

I feel really bad because ive been talking to this guy and we've met up and we are supposed to be going out again next week. We have each others snapchats, instagrams etc and hes invited me to his bands gig later in the month. However we have only been speaking 4 or 5 days and he wants to text cobstantly and always asks to facetime. Tbh its kind of gave me the ick because i like my own time and space and ive decided that im not ready for a relationship and now idk what to do because i feel like i've led him on and he thinks there is more of something there than i do and i feel like a **** person and idk what to do.
Reply 1
Original post by Elle01!
I feel really bad because ive been talking to this guy and we've met up and we are supposed to be going out again next week. We have each others snapchats, instagrams etc and hes invited me to his bands gig later in the month. However we have only been speaking 4 or 5 days and he wants to text cobstantly and always asks to facetime. Tbh its kind of gave me the ick because i like my own time and space and ive decided that im not ready for a relationship and now idk what to do because i feel like i've led him on and he thinks there is more of something there than i do and i feel like a **** person and idk what to do.

Try to be honest and if he starts acting negatively towards you, block him on your socials and phone.
Reply 2
Original post by klaud21
honestly just tell him straight up don't drag it on any longer he'll be hurt either way so just get it over with and make sure you leave no room for interpretation that might leave him to think there's still a chance, and its okay you don't need to feel bad you don't owe him anything you figured out you didn't see it going anywhere and so you're allowed to back out!!

PRSOM
Reply 3
Do what I did: tell them how much you loathe and hate them

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Do what I did: tell them how much you loathe and hate them

Spoiler

I don't recommend that the OP does this.

Spoiler

Reply 5
Controlling friend: "It is haram!" :eek:
OP: "Is it? that's a shame as it tastes delicious! (orders giant cup of gravy)
OP: "Yum!".:tongue:
Reply 6
Controlling friend: "It is haram!" :eek:
OP: "Is it? that's a shame as it tastes delicious! (orders giant cup of gravy)
OP: "Yum!".:tongue:

What?

Lol
You tell them that you're not interested :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by 04MR17
You tell them that you're not interested :wink:

PRSOM
Reply 9
Honestly just straight up telling them is the way to go, especially since it’s only been 4-5 days, that’s barely anything
What?

Lol

OOps! posted in the wrong thread.
Reply 11
Just tell him immediately and as kindly as possible that you’ve had a change of mind. Undoubtedly he’ll be disappointed and feel a bit sore, particularly if he really likes you, but this type of dating setback is happens

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending