The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This has got to be 1D's best song, surely.
Reply 181
[video="youtube;9CCo0lOxs7A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CCo0lOxs7A[/video]

**** one direction. I get the chills just by playing this on the guitar
Nirvana are the ****

Reply 184
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Strong lol.
Reply 185
Come on Kenan should have posted that way earlier hehe
This gif is hilarious. :lol:

Original post by The.Joker
This gif is hilarious. :lol:

:laugh: I swear someone on here had that in their sig for a while? This one always cracks me up too.

Original post by midnightice

Looks like a junky.

LOL at those legs. Just lol.

Man looks like he was grown in a cupboard.

What a ****ing weakling.
Reply 189

Man had his dick photoshopped.

FK u still mirin?
Original post by Wilfred Little
LOL at those legs. Just lol.

Man looks like he was grown in a cupboard.

What a ****ing weakling.

They take drugs so I'm not surprised he looks like that. He has a good looking face and that's it, Chris Hemsworth is infinitely better looking than Zayn though.

Original post by sr90
:laugh: I swear someone on here had that in their sig for a while? This one always cracks me up too.

I saw it on twitter earlier today.

I love that Moyes gif, it's hilarious! :rofl:
Original post by AR_95

Man had his dick photoshopped.

FK u still mirin?

The guy is an icon 100% serious, he just does not give a ****. Just does what he wants, does what he wants.
Reply 192
Original post by Tom_Ford
The guy is an icon 100% serious, he just does not give a ****. Just does what he wants, does what he wants.

Obviously doesn't give a **** if he was insecure enough to have his dick resized on a photo.
Original post by AR_95
Obviously doesn't give a **** if he was insecure enough to have his dick resized on a photo.

He does what he wants mate, don't think he gives a **** as long as its making him cash dollar.
They take drugs so I'm not surprised he looks like that. He has a good looking face and that's it, Chris Hemsworth is infinitely better looking than Zayn though.:

Even when I was a massive weed head and doing sniff, speed and pills every weekend I was bigger than that.

Unbelievably skinny.

What a runt.
Reply 195
He does what he wants mate, don't think he gives a **** as long as its making him cash dollar.

Hitler did what he wanted too as long as it kept him in power
Original post by Wilfred Little
Even when I was a massive weed head and doing sniff, speed and pills every weekend I was bigger than that.

Unbelievably skinny.

What a runt.

You used to take drugs?! :eek:

You'd think with all the money has he'd be able to hire a chef to cook him some meals or at least order takeout ffs.
You used to take drugs?! :eek:

You'd think with all the money has he'd be able to hire a chef to cook him some meals or at least order takeout ffs.

I know, those legs are ridiculous.

& Yes. Not for years now though. And wouldn't touch sniff, pills or speed again.

Mushrooms are good fun though.
Original post by AR_95
Hitler did what he wanted too as long as it kept him in power

Hardly an appropriate comparison. You should be ashamed of yourself, comparing a good young lad to a monster like that.
Reply 199
Hardly an appropriate comparison. You should be ashamed of yourself, comparing a good young lad to a monster like that.

Boo hoo the dark lord shall not be named

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest