The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I knew it, you do sercretly love kids. I do agree though some of them are little ****s but they can be lovely. Anyway, saw Leeds drew with blackpool lolz.

Loving kids gets you locked up these days.

:frown:

7 goals scored in 90+ injury time in the Championship, 11 in total being scored after 80 minutes. Look at the Rotherham vs Wednesday match, it was 1-0 up tI the 86th minute & finished 2-3 :eek:
Original post by TornadoGR4
Loving kids gets you locked up these days.

:frown:

7 goals scored in 90+ injury time in the Championship, 11 in total being scored after 80 minutes. Look at the Rotherham vs Wednesday match, it was 1-0 up tI the 86th minute & finished 2-3 :eek:

Haha :tongue:

No way ! ! :eek: I see the Championship has taken a few pointers from Tottenham then. Points dropped for you today as well, blackpool should have been straightforward I think :/ but don't worry Blackburn at home next :console:

I actually hate watching these stupid air plane crash/disappearance and whatnot documentaries but its sooo fascinating.
Original post by swirly
yeah i think he's good at what he does, and putting across a certain vibe, but what he does and the vibe he can portray is limited. anyway i like him, he's the very definition of a GOOD Music artist.

have you heard finally famous (Debut album) btw?

yeah but aint heard it in looooong, dont think i liked it though.

anyone else go to the gym at weird hours? started hittin at like 2am recently, mostly because its empty as fuarc and there's only one squat rack so aint got time to be queuein durin the day but that peaceful vibe is noice, one of the workers even let me hook my phone up to the sound system was so dope.
Original post by difeo
man like Luke on TSR while in a club

I know how to style it out while I wait for the bitches to return :wink:
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
yeah but aint heard it in looooong, dont think i liked it though.

anyone else go to the gym at weird hours? started hittin at like 2am recently, mostly because its empty as fuarc and there's only one squat rack so aint got time to be queuein durin the day but that peaceful vibe is noice, one of the workers even let me hook my phone up to the sound system was so dope.

I wouldn't mind going late, but the gym I go to closes at 10pm (it's actually inside a stadium). I usually go mid-morning as that's when it seems to be quietest, only has a few pensioners pottering about.

Went at 7pm once, absolutely horiffic, nearly every machine was being used, several people standing & waiting about to use a machine. Never going in the evening again.
I go evenings but later timing (around 9) or early mornings then (after 9). Essentially just avoid working people's times.
Jesus Christ, they're at the toilet again!

How can I pimp them out when they're having a leak 24/7?! :/
Original post by samba
She's pretty cute tbf. And am I always embarrassing you proddy? :redface:

Fair enough lol. Does it look decent or ridiculous? And does it itch yet?

It looks ridiculous and it doesn't itch since I used veet.

I'm not going to shave it again unless my chest game gets on point by that time.
Original post by swirly
strong bro science

what if i told you that water weight (i.e. sweat) =/= body fat

It doesn't equal that. When did I suggest that? If you're sweating a lot then you're probably burning fat.

All I said was that I lose weight quite quickly, I weigh myself at the same point each day so the fluctuations wrt water weight issues is negated, while it's clear from looking at somebody's body shape their body fat percentage. I'm not bothered to get calipers or go to a doctor for it but from comparisons to other people I'm around 15% body fat.
I wouldn't mind going late, but the gym I go to closes at 10pm (it's actually inside a stadium). I usually go mid-morning as that's when it seems to be quietest, only has a few pensioners pottering about.

Went at 7pm once, absolutely horiffic, nearly every machine was being used, several people standing & waiting about to use a machine. Never going in the evening again.

Yeah I think I went once late evening and was just too packed but haven't really experimented with times because I cba, probably more efficient if I do find a time during the day to go but starting to genuinely like going at these times. Sleep like a baby afterwards too, also found that there are so many shady ass individuals walkin the streets at these times.
Yeah I think I went once late evening and was just too packed but haven't really experimented with times because I cba, probably more efficient if I do find a time during the day to go but starting to genuinely like going at these times. Sleep like a baby afterwards too, also found that there are so many shady ass individuals walkin the streets at these times.

Yup so shady especially round Liverpool.

Honestly going late at night or saturday mornings is the best time to go to the gym.
Original post by jam277
Yup so shady especially round Liverpool.

Honestly going late at night or saturday mornings is the best time to go to the gym.

been networking with the homeless recently too :lol:. There's so many round here, probably meet a different homeless guy a week tbh. One recently followed me home which I wasn't too comfortable with but I live quite close to the gym and theres a club in between but he turned out to be chill, was talking to him about tupac and 50 cent and basically how he became homeless. Genuinely felt bad for him because he was clearly intelligent and wasn't his fault he was on the streets, just that life ****ed him over

Original post by Depleted
I go evenings but later timing (around 9) or early mornings then (after 9). Essentially just avoid working people's times.

Once went at 6pm on a Monday in January. Ho Lee Fuk, left after 15 minutes it was pointless being there :lol:
Original post by Lúcio
I know how to style it out while I wait for the bitches to return :wink:

Bet you're on the whiskey tonight
Original post by difeo
Once went at 6pm on a Monday in January. Ho Lee Fuk, left after 15 minutes it was pointless being there :lol:

Lol worst thing you can do. January always packed as well with those New Years resolution faggots, luckily they've all left now from my gym. I'm off peak membership anyway so banned from 5-8, not that I'd go between those times anyway tbh.
Original post by difeo
Bet you're on the whiskey tonight

How did you know??! -_-

It's all cool, one of them was tired and wanted maccies so we did a drive thru with the taxi.

Sound guy, asian obviously.
Original post by Lúcio
How did you know??! -_-

It's all cool, one of them was tired and wanted maccies so we did a drive thru with the taxi.

Sound guy, asian obviously.

What do you mean by "Asian obviously"?
Original post by Depleted
What do you mean by "Asian obviously"?

I meant that the only sound taxi drivers are obviously asian.

....yeah, let's go with that.
How can a Sunday league game finish 0-0??
I just don't learn do I

should just retire from this forum
Original post by I feel Blessed
I just don't learn do I

should just retire from this forum

Don't worry I'll make you a thread later tonight.

Latest