The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
You seriously haven't got results back yet?

I got mine back, worked 2 weeks, had graduation, moved home and a few weeks later I'm all settled in...
Sometimes I forget how late they used to be back in college.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's clearly a sign on the homepage of TSR saying "x days to results"
Original post by AR_95

any reason why you have to kill conversation by being a tool?
Original post by Lúcio

Why do your emotions swing so volatile ffs
Original post by AR_95

Original post by Lúcio

lol'd at both of these.
Really happy with my fantasy football team. Just need someone to change my password so I can't go all Ranieri.
I've already changed mine about 10 times. I'll lose interest by October.
[video="youtube;IqElphkBwrM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqElphkBwrM[/video]

You know it's peak when even Will Smith is laughing at you
Good evening all, hope you're having a nice day and enjoying the football if its on the TV. :woo:

Original post by AR_95
[video="youtube;IqElphkBwrM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqElphkBwrM[/video]

You know it's peak when even Will Smith is laughing at you

Im not even sure what was going on there, couldn't understand anything bc they were mumbling(?) But it made me laugh. (':

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Good evening all, hope you're having a nice day and enjoying the football if its on the TV. :woo:

Is this just a general hello or are you aware of some decent football on tonight?

Are you a FF regular now btw?

Welcome anyway :cool:
Need help.

Anyone good at excel/ numbers (on mac)

Basically I have a list of figures, and I want a formula that would select the smallest figure and turn it green, and turn the largest red.

After that I want a formula that multiplies the smallest number by a percentage.

Please respond.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Is this just a general hello or are you aware of some decent football on tonight?

Are you a FF regular now btw?

Welcome anyway :cool:

Oh yes, I was just saying hello XD I've absolutely no idea if there's anything on aha. What team do you support?

Yeah, I think so/I'll try to be- if you're all okay with it! (':

Thank you. -I appreciate it. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swirly
Need help.

Anyone good at excel/ numbers (on mac)

Basically I have a list of figures, and I want a formula that would select the smallest figure and turn it green, and turn the largest red.

After that I want a formula that multiplies the smallest number by a percentage.

Please respond.

I'm not that useful with Excel, but you can use the min and max functions to select the smallest and largest values from a list. Then use an if statement to say if a value in the column is equal to the min and max value, do something you want.

I'm sure one of the Asians will help you out.
Original post by Anon_98
Oh yes, I was just saying hello XD I've absolutely no idea if there's anything on aha. What team do you support?

Yeah, I think so/I'll try to be- if you're all okay with it! (':

Thank you. -I appreciate it. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it's cool the more the merrier.

& Aston Villa.
I was already sceptical about some parts of 9/11, but the amount of coincidences and alleged cover-ups/things ignores by official resources etc as demonstrated in this video is too much for me not to question even more

https://youtu.be/l0Q5eZhCPuc
Original post by The Shed End
I was already sceptical about some parts of 9/11, but the amount of coincidences and alleged cover-ups/things ignores by official resources etc as demonstrated in this video is too much for me not to question even more

https://youtu.be/l0Q5eZhCPuc

Inside job fam, they're feeding us a bunch of lies.
Somebody on here recently posted a link to this series of videos debunking the conspiracies:

It's long but interesting if you're into that stuff.
Yeh i'm a bit suspicious about 9/11 as well tbh.
Original post by Lúcio
x

Hello, long time no speak :smile:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Hello, long time no speak :smile:

Theres a reason for that:wink:
Original post by Rk2k14
Theres a reason for that:wink:

:dry: Ok.

Latest