The Student Room Group

F292- Que Rico LTD Pre-release

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
for question 4 i did a paragraph on place and talked about debadging, a paragraph on products which both helped the local market conditions objective, and a paragraph on pricing and promotion to help the last objective. it was pretty brief since i was running out of time but do you think this is the right structure?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lg01
for question 4 i did a paragraph on place and talked about debadging, a paragraph on products which both helped the local market conditions objective, and a paragraph on pricing and promotion to help the last objective. it was pretty brief since i was running out of time but do you think this is the right structure?

Hey mate! I talked about the 4 p's do you think that is ok, yours sounds good tbf but I have no idea if it's right?
Reply 142
Original post by neal95
Are you sure. This was going on last years grade boundaries I think

That's what I got on the mock, and apparently that was an A borderline, but you could be right, I hope It is 58
Original post by Fo0s
That's what I got on the mock, and apparently that was an A borderline, but you could be right, I hope It is 58

Same. Got to revise for f297 strategic management and f293 marketing now aswell! The end is in sight though only 3 more to go
Original post by neal95
Same. Got to revise for f297 strategic management and f293 marketing now aswell! The end is in sight though only 3 more to go

This was my last one! :P
Reply 145
Original post by neal95

You doing a2?
Original post by SgtStiffler
This was my last one! :P

Lucky you haha!

Original post by Fo0s
You doing a2?

And yeah I am resitting theses modules from last year got 2 c's but with a bit of preparation I should be able to get an A (hoping) and deffo a B (please) lol
completely messed my business exams up, just hope I have a C in the end lol! dropping it anyway as i hate it more than words can describe
Reply 148
What did everyone get for contribution and
Total contribution questions.
For labour turnover I added the whole q3 and q4 separately bearing in mind the percentage changed to 21% then added it and divided it by 550 and multiplied it by 100. Think I got 7.45 for q3 and for q4 10????
Marketing? Was that all about marketing mix and market conditions etc... How this will help achieve objectives?
Reply 149
the TQM question was so bad!!! i got like 116 for the 21% labour turnover, but then i did all the other %s for the question.

How were you meant to answer the TQM question??? Would of been good if it was the waiters not the operations management.

On to the next one.
Reply 150
Benchmarking
Quality circles
Kaizen
Reply 151
Original post by Anj.v
Benchmarking
Quality circles
Kaizen

ok i did benchmarking and quality circles but not much, i just went around in circles for two pages, not confident on kaizen :/
Reply 152
Original post by Anj.v
What did everyone get for contribution and
Total contribution questions.
For labour turnover I added the whole q3 and q4 separately bearing in mind the percentage changed to 21% then added it and divided it by 550 and multiplied it by 100. Think I got 7.45 for q3 and for q4 10????
Marketing? Was that all about marketing mix and market conditions etc... How this will help achieve objectives?

the profit one was 1000 and contribution 1500, the total contribution was just selling price minus costs of each bunch

labour turnover you had to do whole of 2014, but you should get marks for working out that much i think

idk about the marketing one, i did the marketing mix and linked 2 to one objective, and 2 to the other

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending