The Student Room Group

What are the est art gcse themes

My teacher said before the break started that the ocr art gcse est pre release papers become available on the 2nd of Jan so I can search it up myself but it’s 3am and man still hasn’t found them 💀💀 I think she got it wrong cause I’ve been looking for like an hour and been checking throughout the day but no sign of them, am I just stupid or smthing
Original post by Nethanerusia
My teacher said before the break started that the ocr art gcse est pre release papers become available on the 2nd of Jan so I can search it up myself but it’s 3am and man still hasn’t found them 💀💀 I think she got it wrong cause I’ve been looking for like an hour and been checking throughout the day but no sign of them, am I just stupid or smthing

Your teacher is correct. However, they may not have made it clear that you may not have access, and that they may need to setup access for you. See this page (from 2 months ago) on the OCR web site:

"GCSE Art and Design: What dates are the externally set task pre-release papers available?

The externally set task pre-release papers are available on 2nd January.

The early release paper will be issued on 2 January each year and will provide learners with five themes, each with a range of written and visual starting points and stimuli.

A response should be based on one of these options.

The task is available on Teach Cambridge. If you don't have access, please contact your exams officer, you can forward them this link to help get you started."
Reply 2
Original post by Nethanerusia
i found them yesterday i’ll try tag the link but the themes arekings and queensgarden celebrities spaceshopping https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/702884-externally-set-task-june-2024.pdf
Reply 3
Original post by xoxoxoxoams
i found them yesterday i’ll try tag the link but the themes arekings and queensgarden celebrities spaceshopping https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/702884-externally-set-task-june-2024.pdf

Ty 🙏🙏
Is that theme for edexcel . If not do you know the theme?

Quick Reply

Latest