The Student Room Group

Student Finance - Payment Status 'Approved' - What happens next?

The status of my payment went from blocked to approved on the 7th (wednesday). When will it go from approved to submitted? Would I need to do anything else to change the circumstances?

And does the university/college scan the barcode (to confirm attendance) the day you hand them the student finance letter or will they do that when I start the course? :/ Please help

Much love X
Moved to Student Finance :smile:
When did you start uni? if it was in September, they don't need to confirm your attendance again.
I would assume you're starting this year...Basically you show the student finance letter to the uni and then they confirm your attendance, this can take up to a week to get the money =)
If you're a new student your tuition fee and maintenance loan would have been blocked due to national insurance number being validated. The uni sends your confirmation of registration electronically. This takes 1-2 working days to process then a payment is submitted to you. The payment will change from approved to submitted and will then be in your account with 3-5 working days.
Reply 5
Hi can someone help me with this my college sent confirmation of attendance electronically to student finance after 5pm on Thursday 15th jan 2015 how long till student finance recieve the confirmation and for it to say submitted and so on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the same as above. Since it is sent electronically, it's not a lengthy process. It will take 1-2 working days to load on the payment system once received. As soon as it's on the payment system, a payment will be submitted to you and will be in your account within 3-5 working days. If you're a September starter you will also be back dated for your missed payment. Two instalments in one. I would allow tomorrow and if nothing does change online call to see if it has been received as they will be able to see it if it has been received on the system or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Okay thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending