The Student Room Group

Sciences Po Paris undergrad admission 2015/2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hey I'm from Australia and have applied to menton campus! They don't do the interviews down here till late April so any tips or practice articles would be greatly appreciated 😃 so nervous, anyone else going for Menton??!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
My interview went fine, I think. They were really nice and it was way shorter than I would have thought, which could be a good thing or a really bad thing. I was extremely nervous about it, which I assume is the norm. I will probably hear back sometime next week.
Original post by DiRoland
My interview went fine, I think. They were really nice and it was way shorter than I would have thought, which could be a good thing or a really bad thing. I was extremely nervous about it, which I assume is the norm. I will probably hear back sometime next week.

That's great :smile: Where was your interview? Good luck, hope you get in!
Reply 83
Thanks! My interview was in Vancouver for the UBC/Sciences Po Undergrad Dual Degree. Target Campus was Reims!
Hi. Anyone gotten through to the Le Havre campus? :smile:
Original post by flubber14
Hi. Anyone gotten through to the Le Havre campus? :smile:

Ahhhhhhhhh I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it couldnt have been that bad!!
Hi!
I have just sent the "dossier" to Sciences Po. Do you know how long it takes them to invite candidates to the interview?
Thanks
Original post by Jean-PaulSartre
Hi!
I have just sent the "dossier" to Sciences Po. Do you know how long it takes them to invite candidates to the interview?
Thanks

Depends, I sent it to reims and it took them over a month. they let me know just before my oral, which is on friday :/
Original post by Pravda12000
Ahhhhhhhhh I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it couldnt have been that bad!!

hahaha you're so so sweet! Thank you for your positivity and all the good vibes :smile:
Anyone accepted to the Reims campus!?
Original post by pitatuna1
Anyone accepted to the Reims campus!?

Congrats on acceptance! Im interviewing there on friday :/ hopefully we could be classmates next year! Really nervous about the interview though :/
Original post by Pravda12000
Congrats on acceptance! Im interviewing there on friday :/ hopefully we could be classmates next year! Really nervous about the interview though :/

Thanks so much! On Friday stay calm and give a great presentation - you can do it! Until then, read the NY Times and other newspapers to become familiar with the US political system.

Good luck and hope to see you next year - let me know what the interview results are!!
Reply 92
Hi guys!! I just had my interview one week ago for the campus in Reims. I feel confident overall but the problem was that they told me about the interview only 5 days before my oral so with the school and everything I had little time to prepare. I got an article about congressional republicans in us and I wasn't very confident with the topic, and I told them so immediately. They had been nice enough to switch topic right after I finished presenting and analyzing the article. They asked me questions about Isis, Iran, Ukraine, Europe in general and my country (Italy) and I answered everything correctly. Do you think that the stuff of the article is going to affect my chances to get in? do they really expect you to know everything?!?
Original post by effe96
Hi guys!! I just had my interview one week ago for the campus in Reims. I feel confident overall but the problem was that they told me about the interview only 5 days before my oral so with the school and everything I had little time to prepare. I got an article about congressional republicans in us and I wasn't very confident with the topic, and I told them so immediately. They had been nice enough to switch topic right after I finished presenting and analyzing the article. They asked me questions about Isis, Iran, Ukraine, Europe in general and my country (Italy) and I answered everything correctly. Do you think that the stuff of the article is going to affect my chances to get in? do they really expect you to know everything?!?

Don't worry. I screwed up my presentation quite a bit towards the end and no, they don't expect you to know everything. They just want to test your ability to think. And if you answered your general questions with confidence you have nothing to worry about :smile:
Original post by flubber14
Don't worry. I screwed up my presentation quite a bit towards the end and no, they don't expect you to know everything. They just want to test your ability to think. And if you answered your general questions with confidence you have nothing to worry about :smile:

Just got back from my interview :smile: went well i think, this is my article http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/1d0ae830-d149-11e4-98a4-00144feab7de,Authorised=false.html?_i_location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ft.com%2Fcms%2Fs%2F0%2F1d0ae830-d149-11e4-98a4-00144feab7de.html%3Fsiteedition%3Dintl&siteedition=intl&_i_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ft.com%2Findepth%2Feuro-in-crisis#axzz3VbIqf8CH
Does anyone have any idea that how long does it take for Sciences Po to make a decision? I had my interview in London on 11th March for Le Harve. It is my dream school!!
Reply 96
Just got notified from Sciences Po that the session I request is cancelled. They tell me to attend the session in Taipei but I'm requesting Skype interview; waiting for their reply :/
Got accepted to Reims! Anyone else accepted pm me and we'll get in touch :smile:
Got into Le Harve~
Reply 99
Hey guys! I'm from Singapore and just got accepted into the euro-african campus at Reims. :biggrin: To those who are also accepted to Reims, are you guys also part of this campus or the euro-american one? Would love to connect / answer any questions from those who are still waiting to be interviewed! Thanks and all the best ! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending