The Student Room Group

Lyrics from the song you're currently listening to

Just post a line from the song you're listening to :biggrin:

:music:Shout out to all you kids buying bottle service with your rent money, RESPECT!:music:

Scroll to see replies

I feel so much better now that you're gone forever:ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're never gonna find it like when you were young, and everybody used to call you lucky!
Every day I'm shuffling :cool:
Reply 4
"So how can I forgive you when its me I can't forgive?"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will you come to my rescue once again, sometimes I get lonely
I'm never linkin nig**, please don't make the offer to, cause that would mean I have to spend like I done caught the audible. I often change place, still caught in my same ways, that means I don't change SH**, nig** I just change days. Hashtag never link

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Maybe then you'll hear the words that I'm singing. Funny when you're dead that people start to listening

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Some people laugh, some people cry. Some people live and some people die. Some people run, right into the fire. Some people hide, their every desire. But we are the lovers. And i know you believe me. When you look into my eyes, 'cause the heart never lies.
Some people fight, some people fall. Others will sin, they don't care at all. If you wanna fight, i'll stand right beside you. The day that you fall, i'll be right behind you. To pick up the pieces, if you don't believe me. So just look into my eyes, 'cause the heart never lies.
But nothing is over. We're still together. It's not always easy, but i'm here forever! 'Cause we are the lovers. and i know you believe me, But you look into my eyes because the heart never lies.
Now ten years are over. We're still together. It's not always easy, but McFly 'till forever! 'Cause we are the lovers. And i know you believe me. And you look into my eyes, 'cause the heart never lies.
But nothing is over, we're still together. oh its not always easy but McFly's here forever. 'cause we are the lovers, and i know you believe me. 'cause you look into my eyes because the heart never lies. Oh because the heart never lies. Because the heart never lies. "
Reply 9
Cause you and I shine brighter than the sun
"Paint a picture and show the deaf what it's like to listen. And speak the words to tell a blind man what he's missin'."

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will give to you the love you seek and more So what are you waiting for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
BOSS,Michelle Obama,purse so heavy getting Oprah dollars
"Mister Saint John, just bring your son."
Need the end to set me freeeeeeyeeaAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I'm sleepless, you got me wide awake
Baby if you could would you go back to the start?
Take any fresh steps or watch it all fall apart again?
Reply 17
(Ah ah ah ah ahh ah) I know this much is true
"On the surface simplicity, but the darkest pit in me is pagan poetry."
I've got desperate desires and unadmirable plans
My tongue will taste of gin and malicious intent

Quick Reply

Latest