The Student Room Group
It takes a couple of days for UCAS to process it but the uni should have received it within about 5 days of you sending it.
Reply 2
Also instead of me making a new thread:
Basically i am applying to 2 courses at Imperial, and am emailing one of the tutors to state my circumstances (which he asked me to do).
Would i be at a disadvantage if i said that i had applied to a back up course at Imperial as i am very keen to go there?

thanks
Reply 3
w00tt
say i send my application today, when is it likely that a university would recieve my application?
Im applying as an individual if that makes any difference.
thanks

takes 1-2days for UCAS to process it, and the unis get it within a few days but your actual department, might not get it for up to two weeks after yuo send it to ucas, becuase your form will first go to central admissions and at some unis they do a lot of checks and basic stuff in the central office and then it is sent up to your department, so it really depends on the place. one place i can think of that work like this is York (oh and Kent lol) theres loads of others tho similar.

then u have some stupidly quick unis like Sheffield who made me an offer in 4 working days of it bein processed by UCAS
Reply 4
w00tt
Also instead of me making a new thread:
Basically i am applying to 2 courses at Imperial, and am emailing one of the tutors to state my circumstances (which he asked me to do).
Would i be at a disadvantage if i said that i had applied to a back up course at Imperial as i am very keen to go there?

thanks

we'll he'll see that uve applied there twice when he gets ure form, so no i doubt it, try not to sound too kissy-uppy when u email him lol.
Reply 5
lol yeh ive said :

"I am very keen to come to Imperial College, and as a result have also applied to Chemistry (MSci)."

seems ok dont it?
thanks guys :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 6
w00tt
lol yeh ive said :

"I am very keen to come to Imperial College, and as a result have also applied to Chemistry (MSci)."

seems ok dont it?
thanks guys :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lol yeh that seems fine, a bad email would be

"I am very keen to come to Imperial College, and as a result have also applied to Chemistry (MSci) becuase i really really want to go there, so please accept me sir!! i am beggin you."

that would be a no-no lol.
Reply 7
w00tt
say i send my application today, when is it likely that a university would recieve my application?
Im applying as an individual if that makes any difference.
thanks

Well, my application was sent at 9:30am yesterday and I received an automated confirmation email from Manchester at 6:30am this morning.

Latest

Trending

Trending