The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Student Accomdation available at University Of Bedfordshire (Student Village)

Is there anyone who is transferring to university of bedfordshire right now and needs a room at the student accomdation please get back to me asap!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you
(edited 9 years ago)
Moved from Uni Life to the respective uni forum.

Edit:
Original post by GloriaJJ
X

Hi there Gloria,

I just saw you've resubmitted this thread into the Student Accommodation forum again - I've removed it as I thought that you hadn't seen that I've moved your thread here. This is just a nudge so that you know the thread is still on TSR! :h:

This forum will be a better match for your thread as will be read by people who may be interested in your accommodation. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
Ohhhh okay how long do u think it will take for me to get an answer from someone because I really need somebody for my room please help!!!!!
Original post by GloriaJJ
Ohhhh okay how long do u think it will take for me to get an answer from someone because I really need somebody for my room please help!!!!!

I don't think that you should rely purely on TSR to advertise this. I'm not entirely sure you'll even get a response - :iiam:

Is it halls? Halls will usually just release you from your contract if you leave the uni.

Post it on local student noticeboards and try and post it around on Facebook and other social media. :smile:

Also, a note to the UoB CA - if you feel like this would be better suited back in the Student Accommodation forum then feel free to move it back. I was erring on moving it myself. :yes:
Reply 4
They will release me but they said If I don't get someone to take my room I will still have to pay rent even though I'm not living at the student halls which I think is unfair because im not working and where am I going to get the money to pay it and its monthly too so its really annoying and I'm suspending my studies and deferring until September. So I'm really stressed
Reply 5
Another thing how do I change my name GloriaJJ please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending