The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Where do students live in the 2nd & 3rd year at Herts?

I am assuming there's not enough accommodation on campus for students to live there for the full 3 years of their degree?

Whereabouts do people generally live in their 2nd and 3rd years? How long is your commute and what transport do you take?
By commute I mean from where you're living to get to the campus each day.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Heyy!
I'm currently in my first year of uni going onto my second soon and I currently live on campus. Most people tend to live on College Lane but if there aren't any places left or the accommodation you want on there isn't available there is always De Havilland and from what I've seen (I live on this campus currently) there's loads of rooms still available. However, for my second year I plan on doing off campus in a student accommodation. It's only a 30 minute walk so it's not too bad but I know a few 2nd and 3rd years do that xx.

Hope that answered your question.
Reply 3
Hi!
There is generally enough accommodation for students of all years to live on campus, including second and third years. However, a large number of students do commute in from the surrounding areas of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and London and do this either by train or the UNO bus service that operates around Hatfield.

Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending