The Student Room Group

EPQ psychology ideas

I want to do the EPQ and I want to do a topic in psychology but I'm not sure what question..it has to be broad since I have to write a 5000 word essay. Please help :smile:
Are there any topics in psych you can consider? It's very broad to just say psych for us to guide you!
Reply 2
I'm not sure yet, I just need some ideas, on any aspect on it, which is why I wrote on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
milgram or zimbardo or psychopaths?
I did whether criminals with mental health problems deserve shorter prison sentences! Was interesting to research and easy to write 5000 words on! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themuffin96
I did whether criminals with mental health problems deserve shorter prison sentences! Was interesting to research and easy to write 5000 words on! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! I know this is kind of an old thread but I'm doing a very similar question to you! How did you do overall? And also, I'm finding it a bit difficult to find any good sources, could you help me with that please? :smile:
Have a look at the Edexcel GCSE/A-Level exam board. Their topics are broad questions instead of themes. You'd also get a few ideas for what to include in your answer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending