The Student Room Group

Second thoughts

I am dating someone who I thought I wanted to be with, but now I am having second thoughts. I don't know why this is, because she is a really lovely person. We had our fair share of ups and downs, and points at which I thought we should end it, but she seems certain that we should be together. When shes not there, I feel this gap and weird loneliness, but when she is there, I feel stifled. I have no idea what to do. Advice please?
Communicate.
All relationships need effective communication, so whatever you feel you need to discuss it with her. You can work it out by talking and sharing what you feel.
Also, if you think you should end it, carefully think it through because relationships are easier to break than make. :smile:
But if you are certain that you do need a break, do it and make her understand that you need it and don't change your mind then cause there's no point making up again if the things which are making you miserable at present will most likely to stay the same.
Yeah same here. You should end it, go find someone else, someone better. She's not good enough for you, let someone else have her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending