The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Student Accommodation '15 Entrant

This post probably applies to loads of '15 entrants not just myself, but anyway..

My basic question is how quick do accommodation places 'sell out'?

Obviously accommodation applications open 2nd February but I'm a bit indecisive as to which accommodation I want to apply for as first choice. I'm going to the applicants day on the 11th (if anyone else is going to this one shout up) at which I'm hoping to find out more of what I need to know with my plan of getting into both of my choices up to yet, having a look around and deciding which I'd prefer.
Do you reckon applying by the 11th/12th would be too late and would I miss out on first choice by then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RussMack
This post probably applies to loads of '15 entrants not just myself, but anyway..

My basic question is how quick do accommodation places 'sell out'?

Obviously accommodation applications open 2nd February but I'm a bit indecisive as to which accommodation I want to apply for as first choice. I'm going to the applicants day on the 11th (if anyone else is going to this one shout up) at which I'm hoping to find out more of what I need to know with my plan of getting into both of my choices up to yet, having a look around and deciding which I'd prefer.
Do you reckon applying by the 11th/12th would be too late and would I miss out on first choice by then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going on the 11th too, and in the same position as you regarding applying for accommodation! I guess it depends on campus you're going to be on and the popularity of the accommodation? I know Carnegie Village is insanely popular!😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending