The Student Room Group

Getting over a crush ? Any positives ?

I like this girl however after thinking it through I dont think shes interested, I asked her for her snapchat and also ask her to hang out with me but she claimed she had work to do. It wasnt asking her out she, she thought I asked to her hang out in a friendly way. Basically I was saying to her to come and hang out in the uni student central, but she said she had work, she genuinely did.

Even when I talk to her she dosent flirt much and if I try to flirt she'll change the topic. So I dont think much will come from it. I do however find it easy moving on from her.

The only positives I can think is, at least I made the effort to go up to her, fair enough I didnt ask her out but I got the hint. Someone also mentioned I like her so she knows that now.

Secondly, there will always be someone better for me and she just isnt the right one.

What other positves can I gather from this ?
I think one positive is that you dodged a bullet on the basis that she seems like a *insert rude word*

Don't waste your time with half arsed and uninterested people.
Reply 2
Look man. Don't waste your time on these bitches. Time to move on and man up. She don't want you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get a new crush. The guys I tend to crush on are always taken so I have to get over them. When someone else catches my eye though, I just try to stop thinking about the unavailable person, and think about the new crush instead.
Reply 4
Original post by monkeyman1990
I think one positive is that you dodged a bullet on the basis that she seems like a *insert rude word*

Don't waste your time with half arsed and uninterested people.

But why does she sound like a rude word ? She still talks to me mainly about work though. It not really her fault she ain't interested.
Original post by Anonymous
But why does she sound like a rude word ? She still talks to me mainly about work though. It not really her fault she ain't interested.

Reading back on it, I misinterpreted what you said. But the point about not wasting time with people not interested still stands :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by monkeyman1990
Reading back on it, I misinterpreted what you said. But the point about not wasting time with people not interested still stands :smile:

Thanks !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending