The Student Room Group

How long do crushes last?

I like this girl but I don’t want to ask her out… how long would it take for me to get over her. I must admit I can feel my feelings fading but I’m not completely over it yet.
Do you actually like her, or is it a small crush? If it's the former then you'll get over it, if it's the latter you'll also get over it.
Yeah as time passes you'll get over it, or at least feel less strongly, like less embarassed or self conscious around her. I know what you're feeling cuz I'm kinda in the same situation. I'm nearly getting over it now
Original post by Leslie Knope
Do you actually like her, or is it a small crush? If it's the former then you'll get over it, if it's the latter you'll also get over it.

are you sure haha
Had a crush on this boy at my old school for 5 years - the only reason I stopped crushing on him was because I moved schools
It sounds as if you're getting over it already, which is good.

I've had a huge crush on a woman for over 3 years now lol. It's pretty annoying haha.
Reply 5
Approximately 5 weeks and two days
it lasts as long as u see them ig or be reminded of them
Reply 7
Original post by Bookworm524
Yeah as time passes you'll get over it, or at least feel less strongly, like less embarassed or self conscious around her. I know what you're feeling cuz I'm kinda in the same situation. I'm nearly getting over it now

Did anything ever come from this? Did you eventually get over them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending