The Student Room Group

i have 3 crushes

1 of them ive had for 3 years, the other ive had for over 1 year since i started college and the other ive had for a couple of months.

the first one i used to be friends with years ago but we've moved on and i hvaent spoken to her in about a year and a half. its possible she liked me for a period of time when we were friends.

the second one i sometimes talk to when i get the chance, such as if she is having a conversation with someone else and i try to join in.

the third ive never spoken to.

what do i do, im really too anxious to ask any of them out
why am I in the exact same position as you right now.
Original post by Anonymous #1
why am I in the exact same position as you right now.

because we are losers

ive moved on from those
Who are these people you have crushes on? How did you meet them?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Who are these people you have crushes on? How did you meet them?

i met them all at school/college
So why don’t you express your feelings to them? Or just focus on your exams…
So why don’t you express your feelings to them? Or just focus on your exams…

im too scared that they will tell other people and i will get humiliated because of that. a lot of people have me labelled as a weirdo from high school and at college i dont talk that much so im worried everyone will think im strange
High school? Are you American? Aren’t there lots of people at your college so not many people will know ?
High school? Are you American? Aren’t there lots of people at your college so not many people will know ?

no im from the UK, high school is 11-16 and college is 16-18
Original post by deez nuts moment
no im from the UK, high school is 11-16 and college is 16-18

Are you in your 1st or 2nd year of college? You may not be able to see them after that? Will they go to the same university as you?
Are you in your 1st or 2nd year of college? You may not be able to see them after that? Will they go to the same university as you?

im in y13, i will not see them after i finish
im in y13, i will not see them after i finish

Why do you care what everyone will think then? How many people are in your college?
Why do you care what everyone will think then? How many people are in your college?

why wouldnt i care what everyone will think?

~100

1 of them ive had for 3 years, the other ive had for over 1 year since i started college and the other ive had for a couple of months.

the first one i used to be friends with years ago but we've moved on and i hvaent spoken to her in about a year and a half. its possible she liked me for a period of time when we were friends.

the second one i sometimes talk to when i get the chance, such as if she is having a conversation with someone else and i try to join in.

the third ive never spoken to.

what do i do, im really too anxious to ask any of them out

Join the club bro. I have no clue
Original post by Anonymous #3
Join the club bro. I have no clue

my social anxiety is way too bad, i cant go to parties/clubs
my social anxiety is way too bad, i cant go to parties/clubs

oh you meant "the club", sorry im really ******ed
What college has 100 people. Troll
What college has 100 people. Troll

well i dont want to self dox but there are a few in the country with that many people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending